Report: Blackhawks to pursue Dougie Hamilton or Seth Jones?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
10 million is a lot of money but so's 3.9M for Shaw not to play,3.5M for Smith not to play,750K for Maata to go away,4.55M for an untradeable deHAAN and now we get to pay Bret 'Buyout' Connolly 3.5M for the next two years...........what does this team have to show for that combined SIXTEEN MILLION bucks?

Montreal wasn't exactly a sexy destination when they signed Chiarot as an UFA two summers ago for 3.5M while we were trading for the combined 8.55M paid Maata and deHaan......threw in a bum named Forsling on that deHAAN deal too.
Edmundson,the other big brute of a D-man on the Habs' stellar #1 PK unit was had for a 5th from the Canes last summer while we traded Saad for a Russian pylon and ate a million on top of it.....this shit ain't rocket science......sorry....it just ain't!

Florida also acquired a 24yro brute of a power forward in Sam Bennett at this year's TDL for the same 2nd&3rd we paid for a terribly damaged Andrew Shaw......this shit ain't brain surgery either!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah and he's got like 4 more years on his contract or something. It made me think for a second that management knows something that we as fans don't know yet regarding Toews, but that's just reading tea leaves.
I hope Dreger knew something when he predicted JT's healthy return next year.....he's not known for blowing smoke.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
10 million is a lot of money but so's 3.9M for Shaw not to play,3.5M for Smith not to play,750K for Maata to go away,4.55M for an untradeable deHAAN and now we get to pay Bret 'Buyout' Connolly 3.5M for the next two years...........what does this team have to show for that combined SIXTEEN MILLION bucks?

Montreal wasn't exactly a sexy destination when they signed Chiarot as an UFA two summers ago for 3.5M while we were trading for the combined 8.55M paid Maata and deHaan......threw in a bum named Forsling on that deHAAN deal too.
Edmundson,the other big brute of a D-man on the Habs' stellar #1 PK unit was had for a 5th from the Canes last summer while we traded Saad for a Russian pylon and ate a million on top of it.....this shit ain't rocket science......sorry....it just ain't!

Florida also acquired a 24yro brute of a power forward in Sam Bennett at this year's TDL for the same 2nd&3rd we paid for a terribly damaged Andrew Shaw......this shit ain't brain surgery either!
And people wonder why the pitchforks are out for Stan. These are terrible decisions from a terrible GM. He can’t see past his ego to make smart hockey choices.