Report: Eagles tried trading Howard

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know what is really good about having 3 versatile RBs? Watching dumbass Nagy have Trubs throw 45 times in a 10-3 game including more passes to RBs than rushes 16 to 15.

Maybe Howard forced this dumb ass to run the ball on occasion.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jordan Howard will be on a new team by the trade deadline.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
First of all he had 6 carries second of all I never argued Nagy > Pederson.

Thats more than he would have gotten with the Bears in Week 1! Howard actually looked good when I saw him. Breaking tackles, catching passes, blocking.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Thats more than he would have gotten with the Bears in Week 1! Howard actually looked good when I saw him. Breaking tackles, catching passes, blocking.
While true his carries came at the end of the game for the most part when they were just killing clock. He didn’t even get touches at the goal line.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I WAS TOLD HE WAS #2 AHEAD OF SPROLES AND SMALLWOOD

First of all he had 6 carries second of all I never argued Nagy > Pederson.

Yes he had 6 carries in a game they went down 17-0. Fact is he still managed 7.3 YPC so if your narrative is that he sucks pretty stupid to be asking about Howard after 7.3 YPC.

If we were to judge by week 1, the conclusion would be Howard doesnt suck, Nagy just mismanaged him like he did the Pack game. Meanwhile, Pederson apparently understands how to use Howard given his 7.3 YPC.

Mind you not saying this will hold true over entire year but again your question here is just dumb. Howard won week 1 by virture of hos 7.3 YPC while Nagy was mismanaged the Bears.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While true his carries came at the end of the game for the most part when they were just killing clock. He didn’t even get touches at the goal line.

So you saying he got 7.3 YPC when the D knew the run was coming? SMH!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So you saying he got 7.3 YPC when the D knew the run was coming? SMH!
I’m saying he got 7.3 YPC when the game was over and it was garbage time!! It’s just like throwing 150 yards in the Q4 when you’re down by 2 TDs.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know what is really good about having 3 versatile RBs? Watching dumbass Nagy have Trubs throw 45 times in a 10-3 game including more passes to RBs than rushes 16 to 15.

Maybe Howard forced this dumb ass to run the ball on occasion.

Or using Patterson as much as he did. Patterson should only see the field on returns

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes he had 6 carries in a game they went down 17-0. Fact is he still managed 7.3 YPC so if your narrative is that he sucks pretty stupid to be asking about Howard after 7.3 YPC.

If we were to judge by week 1, the conclusion would be Howard doesnt suck, Nagy just mismanaged him like he did the Pack game. Meanwhile, Pederson apparently understands how to use Howard given his 7.3 YPC.

Mind you not saying this will hold true over entire year but again your question here is just dumb. Howard won week 1 by virture of hos 7.3 YPC while Nagy was mismanaged the Bears.

This is funny stuff

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’m saying he got 7.3 YPC when the game was over and it was garbage time!! It’s just like throwing 150 yards in the Q4 when you’re down by 2 TDs.

You seem confused. When you throw down by 2 scores the D is playing soft making it easier to complete passes.

When you run while being up the D is designed to stop the run making it harder.

Do you understand how football works?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You seem confused. When you throw down by 2 scores the D is playing soft making it easier to complete passes.

When you run while being up the D is designed to stop the run making it harder.

Do you understand how football works?
I’m saying the game was over and both teams knew it. It was garbage time. The fact that Howard didn’t get any goal line touches and only got the ball when the outcome was certain should be telling.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’m saying the game was over and both teams knew it. It was garbage time. The fact that Howard didn’t get any goal line touches and only got the ball when the outcome was certain should be telling.

No it wasn't. You are lying.

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019090806/2019/REG1/redskins@eagles

He had 2 carries in 2nd quarter. Then with the score 29-20 and the Redskins needing a stop, Eagles had the ball with 12:05 to go in 4th quarter. After 3 minutes and a penalty, it was 1st and 20 with 8:51 to go. To call this situation garbage time is flat out bullshit.

Howard, then ran for 9 yards and 17 yards which got them out of the 1st and 20 hole. He then had 2 other carries for 6 yards and a reception. So 4 out of his 6 carries was on this critical drive and all 6 were not in garbage time. Howard helped them get in FG range to make it 32-20 and when the Skins scored again, it was too late.

So not sure how you figure an 8 minute drive when up only 9 is garbage time. You are making shit up. Howard's running is precisely what helped killed the clock and game.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

He had 2 carries in 2nd quarter. Then with the score 29-20 and the Redskins needing a stop, Eagles had the ball with 12:05 to go in 4th quarter. After 3 minutes and a penalty, it was 1st and 20 with 8:51 to go. To call this situation garbage time is flat out bullshit.

Howard, then ran for 9 yards and 17 yards which got them out of the 1st and 20 hole. He then had 2 other carries for 6 years. So 4 out of his 6 carries was on this critical drive where a stop and a score by the Redskins and they are down just a field goal. Instead, Howard helped them get in FG range to make it 32-20 and when the Skins scored again, it was two late.

So not sure how you figure an 8 minute drive when up only 9 is garbage time. You are making shit up.
LOL. Imagine WKing so hard you have to count 2 carries in the second quarter as some sort of accomplishment for him ?. The redksins blew a 20 point lead dude they were mentally defeated and both teams knew it. It was garbage time.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. Imagine WKing so hard you have to count 2 carries in the second quarter as some sort of accomplishment for him ?. The redksins blew a 20 point lead dude they were mentally defeated and both teams knew it. It was garbage time.

Imagine having to lie. They scored another TD after this FG drive so they were not mentally defeated. You are so full of shit. If not for this 8 minute FG drive, it would have been 29-27 after the Redskins TD drive.

You have reinvented the term garbage time to suit your false narrative. No one is saying his 2 carries in first quarter is a great accomplishment. I am saying his 6 carries were not in garbage time like you alleged so you can stop lying now.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Imagine having to lie. They scored another TD after this FG drive so they were not mentally defeated. You are so full of shit. If not for this 8 minute FG drive, it would have been 29-27 after the Redskins TD drive.

You have reinvented the term garbage time to suit your false narrative. No one is saying his 2 carries in first quarter is a great accomplishment. I am saying his 6 carries were not in garbage time like you alleged so you can stop lying now.
Dude they scored a TD with 6 seconds left in the game down by 12 points ??. I’m sure the Eagles were shitting bricks over there as they went up by 12 with 3 minutes left in the game after coming back down by 20.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Howard, then ran for 9 yards and 17 yards which got them out of the 1st and 20 hole. He then had 2 other carries for 6 yards and a reception. So 4 out of his 6 carries was on this critical drive and all 6 were not in garbage time. Howard helped them get in FG range to make it 32-20 and when the Skins scored again, it was too late.

So not sure how you figure an 8 minute drive when up only 9 is garbage time. You are making shit up. Howard's running is precisely what helped killed the clock and game.
You realize by then that the Skins were worried about the deep passes right? That the Safeties werent in the box correct?