Report: Javy Báez turned down Cubs' $180 million extension offer prior to 2020 season

CSF77

Liked Posts:
When your goto is Grammer vs talking about content then you have lost.

I've known many great English majors that flip burgers with the best. About all that degree gives nowadays.

Wife masters in it. Had to goto tech school and not using it.

Ex. Masters. Had to go get a masters in library studies. English degree again nothing.

Best friend. 2 batchlers. English and Philosophy. What a waste of time. Working on Library masters now. Fingers crossed.

Son...masters in optical physics. Makes 100k out of school.

Don't place high value on something that really gets you nothing unless you are a writer. GL with that.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I've known many great English majors that flip burgers with the best. About all that degree gives nowadays.

Wife masters in it. Had to goto tech school and not using it.

Ex. Masters. Had to go get a masters in library studies. English degree again nothing.

Best friend. 2 batchlers. English and Philosophy. What a waste of time. Working on Library masters now. Fingers crossed.

Son...masters in optical physics. Makes 100k out of school.

Don't place high value on something that really gets you nothing unless you are a writer. GL with that.

so what you’re really saying is it’s totally fine to sound like an idiot as long as you make good money? Got it, Donald