Report: Pace likely out

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I participated in one of the biggest Magic: the Gathering tournaments of  all time this weekend. In an effort to document it, I posed for pictures  near people with exposed asscracks. I

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Oh Dear merciless football gods. We the downtrodden Bears fans come to you with a humble request. Please we beg of thee in thy capricious ways to grant us this one request. Let the Bears do the right thing. Amen and Fuck the Packers.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Sure hope so. Hope the next set to give it a try actually fit the part (ie know something about football) rather than just look the part.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Profanity isn’t allowed in titles

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Yeah just like Nagy fired at Thanksgiving.

Total bs

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I think this could have been true but once it leaked it reflected very poorly on Bears ownership so they backtracked

I believe you are 100% correct. He was gone then some dipshit leaked it and the Bears backed off because they were exposed as being the dipshits we all know they are. Had it not been leaked, he was gone. A 16-14 comeback win over a winless team is the same as a loss cosmetically.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe you are 100% correct. He was gone then some dipshit leaked it and the Bears backed off because they were exposed as being the dipshits we all know they are. Had it not been leaked, he was gone. A 16-14 comeback win over a winless team is the same as a loss cosmetically.

At this point, none of this matters. There's a lot of smoke now not just around Nagy, but Pace as well. And with the rumor churn dying down, I'd wager that both camps have been told to knock it the fuck off, and that

"whatever our decision will be at the end of the year, our mind is already made up, so if any more leaks from either camp happen, it will only reflect poorly".

Which is why the spin for the most part has stopped. The last thing George McCaskey wanted to do was to have to come down and address the coaches and the team.

Pace and Nagy both likely are gone after their childish leak war in the media...