Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
extra extra! read all about it! Mighty Chubby Vash the Bruno Stampede Halatosis is spreading the news! you heard it here first!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This guy will take the title back after the season - when no games are being played - with draft and new hire hype.

...then during the season: eVeRYoNe knEW ThIs tEAm waS gOInG tO bE BaD.

Hur Dur
I never argued the team was going to be good. I think you'd be hard pressed to find me making a comment close to that

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Yeah because keeping the GM you know sucks is such a better idea than taking a chance on them getting lucky
The use of the word "suck" indicates one has no objective measurement to go on.
His draft results the past 3 years have been stellar. Move Pace upstairs and have him bring the new GM in. That makes it much more than luck then.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still waiting for Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving Game based on insider info...

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The use of the word "suck" indicates one has no objective measurement to go on.
His draft results the past 3 years have been stellar. Move Pace upstairs and have him bring the new GM in. That makes it much more than luck then.
Obviously you haven’t read a single post I’ve made the past 3 years and lol at calling the past 3 years stellar.

another dumbass, delusional pace apologist. You deserve all the years of mediocrity and losing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2019 draft was pretty poor. Last 2 seem VG but too early to judge.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't really know that the Fields pick isn't the same move a lot of people would do if in the GM role. Once Fields started slid a little bit, it's not like Pace made some extraordinary deal that screwed some other team out of picks. He traded up for pretty much the expected value and picked Fields, I would say about 70% of other potential GMs would have made a similar move if in Pace's position.

Yet that has nothing to do with what I said.

He was capable of trading up with the Giants because he made a lot of relationships around the league. From all accounts, is seems like he is very widely respected and liked among executives. He already told the giants if this scenario happens, that theyd work a deal out.

Any GM can just throw picks at a team, but you need that team to listen too.

Say what you want about pace, but he's for sure a businessman. Which is the reason he's stuck this far.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace is teflon.

Do not get your hopes up.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Obviously you haven’t read a single post I’ve made the past 3 years and lol at calling the past 3 years stellar.

another dumbass, delusional pace apologist. You deserve all the years of mediocrity and losing.
I don't see what your history here has to do with this?
And using the word "apologist" is another term someone uses when they have no objective argument.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if ever there were a report tha proved true, please let it be this one

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Hard to get excited about everyone being fired again considering this is the third mass firing event I've seen in the past 10 years and we still suck

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I agree he won’t be GM, but no, he won’t be “out”. He’ll be promoted.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pace would do well in real estate. Better than Nagy even.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t get my hopes up. I seriously doubt Pace is going anywhere but up, and, just to brighten everyone’s day, Hub was on the Score awhile ago and not totally convinced Nagy is gone…..said it’s likely, but not etched in stone…

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't see what your history here has to do with this?
And using the word "apologist" is another term someone uses when they have no objective argument.
Because my outgoing history of Ryan Pace criticisms that varies from micro transactions to major draft blunders and coaching hires suggests that i actually have something behind my criticism and me saying he sucks doesn't invalidate what i have to say.

Also, you saying he's has 3 stellar drafts in a row isn't objective. It's flat out bullshit. Keep going around and saying "people who use (insert word) means (give it whatever meaning suits you).

Stellar drafts 3 years in a row. Moron....