Report: Pace likely out

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're like the guy that farts and then exclaims, "Who farted?", to divert blame, only you are doing it with your obsession with @Anytime23 .

Why don't you just stick to telling us about how you are doing in your 43 FFL's. When you tell us you got screwed by an injury or are killing it in a $5 dollar buy in league, it's always so riveting.
#NAILEDIT

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If you’re in more than 2 fantasy leagues it’s pretty obvious that women don’t like you.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
As said, I believe like others that the McCaskey family will not fire Pace. Fans don't like Pace............tough shit, because the McCaskey's do, and in the end that is all that matters.

I hope I am wrong, but I don't see Pace going anywhere. Nagy gone................ Pace not buying it
and you state this because the McCaskey's have said this?

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
Because he's personable and still has a lot of connections in the NFL.

He might be a bad GM but there is a very real chance we never get Fields if it weren't for pace.
Honestly I would rather have him as the team's president than Ted Phillips. At least he would be an actual football guy on charge, opposed to an accountant.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You fucking morons forget that I said Ryan Pace was a shitty GM the day he was hired. 95% of you told me to shut up.

Now you know why I am the Nostradamus of Chicago sports

Wrong again. You called Ryan Pace a fucking idiot.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
You fucking morons forget that I said Ryan Pace was a shitty GM the day he was hired. 95% of you told me to shut up.

Now you know why I am the Nostradamus of Chicago sports
Most glad to have you back and casting pearls of wisdom before us swine.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
At this point, none of this matters. There's a lot of smoke now not just around Nagy, but Pace as well. And with the rumor churn dying down, I'd wager that both camps have been told to knock it the fuck off, and that

"whatever our decision will be at the end of the year, our mind is already made up, so if any more leaks from either camp happen, it will only reflect poorly".

Which is why the spin for the most part has stopped. The last thing George McCaskey wanted to do was to have to come down and address the coaches and the team.

Pace and Nagy both likely are gone after their childish leak war in the media...
Another post about rumors wow