Report Robert Quinn wants out

mecha

Liked Posts:
the Chicago Bears resurrected his career. be a professional and make your money and shut the fuck up dude.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Looks like the team with the least talent in the NFL will get even worse, if that's possible
At least posting in a hostile fashion here about the bears’ chances to fail gives you a reason to live

Speed

Liked Posts:
La Cuckfora is not a credible source.

This would be a common sense observation if anything I suppose though. We're gonna have a mini rebuild. I'd want to go to a team ready to win right now if I was Quinn too.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Start the bidding war? Lets make a deal

jive

Liked Posts:
If we were going to move off of Quinn, we should have done so before the draft. Yet we didn't. For those who think we are in a rebuild, the staff doesn't quite see it that way. We can still compete against our weak ass schedule.

Getting rid of Quinn sends a bad message to your team as well..you are essentially quitting on this season having already traded one of your premier pass rushers. It all but ensures we have a nonexistant pass rush as if it wasn't already subpar.

So at this point, you see how the team performs early on in the season. You give this team a chance. And if things go off the rails you move him.
Makes sense. It's not uncommon for a team to start vets until they realize that there's no chance for the playoffs, and then start the rookies.
I think it's only fair for the players, coaches, and fans to make an earnest run. Of course, don't pull a Pace and mortgage the future for it.

Username

Liked Posts:
Their roster without Quinn is just as bad. They have nobody on the front 4 and the Cover 2 depends on the front 4. Tucker was told to stick with Marinelli's scheme, but he didn't know it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Their roster without Quinn is just as bad. They have nobody on the front 4 and the Cover 2 depends on the front 4. Tucker was told to stick with Marinelli's scheme, but he didn't know it.
Ok thanks

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

No its not. It's not even close. And Tucker was always awful on the sidelines in the NFL. This defense could be bad, but it won't be historically bad like Tucker

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
From another Bears website

Here’s the truth. (1) The Bears have been trying to trade Quinn for months. Poles wants more draft picks, and less salary and Quinn is coming off a career year. But he’s not just going to give players away and the Bears need pass rush to be competitive defensively in 2022. It’ll take a significant offer. (2) Quinn is making a fortune and quite likes it in Chicago. He’s not unhappy. He’s not disgruntled. He’s not trying to force a trade. Would he prefer to be on a team trying to win a title this season? Sure. But he’s not creating any issues at Halas Hall.