CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@JordanSigler

For the love of Ditka, please steal the report. Quote the owner of the report and then...

ADD YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINION!!!!!! People know the shit you write about already. What they don't know is your opinion.

Good or bad, it's your opinion they will keep coming back to CCS for.

Either start being a Steven A Smith type or you'll never get ahead.

Offer YOUR take.

Thanks.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So he really wants an extension?

(La Canfora article)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd rather he get traded near the deadline so he can get maximum return if several teams want him. (As long as he's healthy and producing)
Problem is he has to make it to the trade deadline without getting hurt lol. Or he could just be having a bad season. I'd say sell high right now if you can.

jive

Liked Posts:
Dumping his salary would help retain Roquan.

I think there's a game of chicken with the rest of the NFL thinking they can get him on the cheap if he gets hurt this year or cut next year, and the Bears thinking they can get better value for him as the season goes on.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My unbloated "ESPN / Blog Boy" hot take of "
3 major Reasons Quinn Might Want Out of Chicago"

1 - Quinn thinks he can make more money elsewhere since he outplayed his contract last year
2 - Quinn not getting any younger (been said, but never stops Internet "authors" from repeating each other).
3 - Quinn not keen on working harder for Eberflus' new "track-shoes" H.I.T.S. philosophy when he's used to coasting and training at HIS own pace.

He especially won't want to work twice as hard in CHI if he want's to WIN NOW & doesn't believe Bears will be contenders quickly.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Pretty sure thats one of the worst, if not the worst defensive year for them in history.

Zero chance on that.

Hope they do trade quinn, since his presence here won't alter the outcome of next season. If you can get a 2nd next year for him? Buh bye.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
If we were going to move off of Quinn, we should have done so before the draft. Yet we didn't. For those who think we are in a rebuild, the staff doesn't quite see it that way. We can still compete against our weak ass schedule.

Getting rid of Quinn sends a bad message to your team as well..you are essentially quitting on this season having already traded one of your premier pass rushers. It all but ensures we have a nonexistant pass rush as if it wasn't already subpar.

So at this point, you see how the team performs early on in the season. You give this team a chance. And if things go off the rails you move him.