Report: Robert Quinn wants to leave Chicago Bears

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
I've never seen a single bold statement from this author come to fruition. There's no need to post his articles or discuss this further, IMHO.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I've never seen a single bold statement from this author come to fruition. There's no need to post his articles or discuss this further, IMHO.

@JordanSigler

It's like people are dying to read your opinion. Maybe the next report you steal, you can spice it up with your take?

Blog 101 shit.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I am praying that Quinn doesn't literally pull a A. ROBINSON and dog it out there this season because we desperately need his pass rushing skills to literally reign down vengeance upon other teams now that Poles got rid of Mack and he's now literally the only sack show in the windy city!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I am praying that Quinn doesn't literally pull a A. ROBINSON and dog it out there this season because we desperately need his pass rushing skills to literally reign down vengeance upon other teams now that Poles got rid of Mack and he's now literally the only sack show in the windy city!
@VashalasX, I’m disappointed in you. You used way too many punctuation marks in this comment.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many times do we need to post this shit?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Ok let’s move this bum ASAP. Get a 3rd or 4th and let them take the bulk of his contract similar to Mack deal.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
"I'm Jordan Sigler and I've been writing for CCS since April 2022. I grew up a Chicago sports fan when I lived in in Northern Indiana. I currently reside in Texas, where I've had experience at a few journalism publications. When I’m not tracking Bears coverage, I spend my time as an avid film watcher."

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Wow big surprise someone wants to climb out of the dumpster fire I don't blame him one bit this team is going no where in the next couple years I'm sure he's jealous of Hicks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok let’s move this bum ASAP. Get a 3rd or 4th and let them take the bulk of his contract similar to Mack deal.
I suspect he got wind of the bear trying to trade him before the draft, feels unappreciated and wants to be on a contender. If this is about a shot at a ring, he should just show and rack up sacks early this year. Become the last piece in a contender's puzzle.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I hear you but even with his skills, we still ain’t doing shit this year. It’s not like we have all the pieces to win the Super Bowl this year or even compete with these high profile teams. And I understand that and accept it. Just hope we see progression.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I hear you but even with his skills, we still ain’t doing shit this year. It’s not like we have all the pieces to win the Super Bowl this year or even compete with these high profile teams. And I understand that and accept it. Just hope we see progression.