Report: Wentz Traded to Colts

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is a lot of money for Indy to take on for mediocre production and history of injuries.

Alright Pace, time to nut up and go out there and get Carr. You have a baseline now on what to offer the Raiders.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
BEARS FANS BEFORE TRADE:

We hate Wentz, he sucks as a qb. Nagy and pace are idiots if we trade for him.

BEARS FANS AFTER TRADE:

oh my God, wentz went to the colts. We are going to have Foles be our starter. How can this be..........we will have no real qb. Nagy and pace suck for not getting a real legit QB

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace must have pushed too hard and offered too much. /greenfont
Sounds as if either Pace was not seriously interested or offered what he thought Wentz was worth which was less than the Colts. Or possibly, wanted Foles off the books and Philly said no thanks.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

I'm happy it's over, but obviously not happy with the return for my Eagles. Quick thoughts:

- I think the Bears had a better offer discussed, but Wentz wanted to go to the Colts.
- GM Roseman tried to create leverage, but ultimately all sides knew this was the only deal to be done.
- I'm mad at Wentz who first forced the team to trade him then picked a destination, but can't deny the Colts are getting a hell of a QB for a very reasonable cost.

mbison

Liked Posts:
BEARS FANS BEFORE TRADE:

We hate Wentz, he sucks as a qb. Nagy and pace are idiots if we trade for him.

BEARS FANS AFTER TRADE:

oh my God, wentz went to the colts. We are going to have Foles be our starter. How can this be..........we will have no real qb. Nagy and pace suck for not getting a real legit QB
Ive never hated Wentz because he has the most upside of what is available. We have seen him act like and MVP for a season. The potential is there. Now what do we have left? Foles??? A bunch of backup bums? Please tell me the alternative? 5 QBs are projected to be taking in the draft before we pick so we won’t get help there