Rest of the NHL Playoffs Thread

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Being an Anaheim fan has to be the worst. About to lose a fifth straight Game 7.

Also, Pittsburgh is in massive trouble.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Crosby actually have a concussion? I agree, I think Washington has them beaten.

Anaheim fans get what they deserve.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watch a ton of hockey. A game a night in the winter at least. I may be the only person in Oregon with the NHL package.

No, you aren't.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Being an Anaheim fan has to be the worst. About to lose a fifth straight Game 7.

Also, Pittsburgh is in massive trouble.
But the Ducks ditched BB and his game 7 failures which made it hilarious when Minnesota was down 0-3 he said every game is like a game 7 now.

Randy Caryle surely has a better legacy. It's not like they possible have some coach who the last game 7 he coached his team gave up a 3 goal lead in like 2 minutes at the end of the 3rd. . . Oh yah, Toronto Boston.... well they're boned.

But I'd rather see the Ducks despite their dimness win because of how annoying the Edmonton so called maligned Era was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's going to be awful watching Sydney Crosby deteriorate once he hits the age of 40.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Cause apparently crashing head first into the boards isn't grounds for testing for concussions despite so many rules for safety being made to lessen that like hybrid icing and boarding

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Cause apparently crashing head first into the boards isn't grounds for testing for concussions despite so many rules for safety being made to lessen that like hybrid icing and boarding

Between what happened Game 4 and Game 6, I'm not sure the NHL should allow him to play. Serious as can be, that looked awful last night.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
And then there were 6... interesting to see, like how Kane was derogatory towards the dull Nashville style now two D top players trapping based schemes are in the conference finals

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then there were 6... interesting to see, like how Kane was derogatory towards the dull Nashville style now two D top players trapping based schemes are in the conference finals

I'm not happy about this. Makes for boring hockey.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's going to be awful watching Sydney Crosby deteriorate once he hits the age of 40.

I don't know if that's a certainty. The vast majority of guys I've seen with serious health problems post-NHL were the fighters that got punched in the head thousands and thousands of times in their careers. Crosby is not one of those guys. As far as I know, there haven't been any NHL non-fighters who had serious long-term effects any earlier than the common population. Stan Mikita is battling dementia, but he's at an age where it's common for someone to be dealing with that. Crosby has had plenty of concussions, sure, but he also spent the better part of two seasons not playing because of them. His brain got a chance to heal from those.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point, I'm kinda hoping for an Edmonton/Ottawa final.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So the one option left the least amount of Americans would watch

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's Anaheim playing a Game 7. I'd wager healthy sums on Edmonton.

I am behind Edmonton for the remainder of the playoffs... one of my employees is from Edmonton, I told him I would back his team if the Hawks lost.... by game 3 of the Hawks series I was like "So.... GO OILERS!"

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No love for Comrade Ovechkin?
Not since "He of the Wide Stance Who Should Have Gotten His Ass Beat at the Urinal Years Ago" ran Campbell.

It's more like watching Bettman puke at an All-canada cup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk