Review of Bears Defense (good & bad) - by IND media

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
am just glad the Bears D is matching themselves side to side vs the #1 defense in the NFL *on paper*. Hope it's bulletin board material for them.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow this is pretty damning of Pagano!

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m hoping what we saw in the 2nd half the game last week was the real Bears D. Perhaps having Foles in the game gave Pagano more confidence to be aggressive or the players on D responded to the Trubisky benching or both.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These are the games we’ll miss Goldman. I wish there was any way he could come back this year.
Trade Trubisky for a 6th and sign Snacks. Thats the way to fill the gap, but if I had to guess the 6'7" 350 monster from the Steelers will plug the middle this week, and Taylor Jr. will be neutrilized. Fuck Quinn for now. Let him get well.

A Hicks/Nichols/RRH rotation at DE is good. The problem is NT. Fix it because we have one helluva running back onslaought coming at us the next 2 months.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I’m hoping what we saw in the 2nd half the game last week was the real Bears D. Perhaps having Foles in the game gave Pagano more confidence to be aggressive or the players on D responded to the Trubisky benching or both.

Football is an emotional game. Specially on the defensive side with talkative players like Hicks and Mack. These 2 are great trash talkers. Am sure when they saw the O was moving the ball up and down the field last week, it fired them up. Hopefully they bring a full 4 quarters this week and see how they match up side to side vs the supposed #1 defense in the NFL Colts.

Ifedi with the Seahawks talking trash vs Mack, lol

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nervous about the Nelson vs. any of our NT matchups on the interior DLine. Feel like IND will be able to run at will up the middle.

Correct. And we will hear why the Colts drafting OG Nelson was a mistake yet again

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I prefer Adipost's reviews.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
its gonna be up to pagano to shake things up...if he goes back to soft coverage while giving up short throws, rivers will sit there all day moving it slowly while tiring out the defense.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Phyllis is good for at least two picks against this D.

Weather we get screwed by calls on those turnovers is another story...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did McCullers get any snaps?

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Phyllis is good for at least two picks against this D.

Weather we get screwed by calls on those turnovers is another story...

Key to this game is for the Bears to go up by 2 TD's and get the colts to abandon the run and force Rivers to throw. That's how they lost to the Jaguars. Jags completely shut the run game down and Rivers was forced to heave it up 46 times = auto loss.