Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
o-line is definitely much better. guys got themselves up a bit early but still..i was shitting on these dudes. Mitchell could of done more.
Stafford was definitely picking on Jaylon, baiting him often and early.
Roquan invisible.
Patterson is a legit playmaker, he's a good weapon to have, you can't leave this dude on the bench.
still re-watching the game and drinkign off my feel good insane hangover.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
you see anything interesting about Mack?
Yes, Bears play Marlon Mack in a couple weeks, he had 56 total yards yesterday in a committee approach. Bears should definitely focus on stopping the Colts RB's.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes, Bears play Marlon Mack in a couple weeks, he had 56 total yards yesterday in a committee approach. Bears should definitely focus on stopping the Colts RB's.
he got hurt and pulled from todays yesterday's game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
o-line is definitely much better. guys got themselves up a bit early but still..i was shitting on these dudes. Mitchell could of done more.
Stafford was definitely picking on Jaylon, baiting him often and early.
Roquan invisible.
Patterson is a legit playmaker, he's a good weapon to have, you can't leave this dude on the bench.
still re-watching the game and drinkign off my feel good insane hangover.

Roquan tied for the team lead in total tackles with 7 and had a tackle for a loss but i'm not happy with what i saw from the defense. Gotta give it up to D.Bevel though cause he had that offense working fast on us and with a lot of quick simple passes to open players and had the run game going. AP always did run on us no matter where he was playing.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
....waiting for @Adipost 's review thread.
no doubt, that's gonna be a good thread.

Yes the All-22 videos. Was he doing them all last year? I know he did some but seemed like he slacked off some last year but can't remember exactly.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

They also fear that he tore his Achilles. Marlon Mack that is.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Roquan tied for the team lead in total tackles with 7 and had a tackle for a loss but i'm not happy with what i saw from the defense. Gotta give it up to D.Bevel though cause he had that offense working fast on us and with a lot of quick simple passes to open players and had the run game going. AP always did run on us no matter where he was playing.
they was scared to tackle, you could see some hesitation with some of our guys..maybe they was told to play it safe..lions d was tackle aggressive.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes the All-22 videos. Was he doing them all last year? I know he did some but seemed like he slacked off some last year but can't remember exactly.
all 22's. i don't have my account no more.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was genuinely encouraged by what we saw from Mitch.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
good game, imo. lots to see. Will gif the Miller GW TD and a few others later if not done yet.
It's easy to rewatch this game guys, knowing the outcome, but it's worth it because of Stafford..he was basically having it his way with our defense and that can only help us. Matthew Stafford looked pretty fcking good also, credit is due to him, dude is gonna be a problem this year, definitely worth a fantasy pick up for my team.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I was genuinely encouraged by what we saw from Mitch.
yep, his pocket and route development patience has grown for sure..this was definitely noticeable. He took a big hit on a completed pass and another one that when uncompleted but he bounce right back up. Noticed his timing has gotten better as the game when on..has anybody notice how Mitchell's under throws and overthrows are becoming much closer to his wr catching radius??????? that's something to look forward too.

a few bad throws that could of been caught a few times, not all failed passes is Mitchell's fault, Kmet running the wrong route on a pass from Mitchell, Miller running wrong route for a pass..I'm not sure if it was the 9 route or the go route but Miller had it wrong.

Mitchell's field vision is still lacking a bit but not as bad as last season, he does a good job seeing his guys but he's not looking back at targets for 2nd chances...instead he should just run and slide when his first reads aren't open at first sight if he feels that way. He needs to work on re-scanning the field, give your guys an 2nd look, Mitchell!

His throws are much better, you just seen his game grew yesterday, all throws from the late 3rd to the end was all on point. Mitchell was super clutch..
WAS IT THE SHOES?!?!
kdnlddanx0rihkeayf8n.jpg

Chicago-Bears-Air-Jordans.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
yep, his pocket and route development patience has grown for sure..this was definitely noticeable. He took a big hit on a completed pass and another one that when uncompleted but he bounce right back up. Noticed his timing has gotten better as the game when on..has anybody notice how Mitchell's under throws and overthrows are becoming much closer to his wr catching radius??????? that's something to look forward too.

a few bad throws that could of been caught a few times, not all failed passes is Mitchell's fault, Kmet running the wrong route on a pass from Mitchell, Miller running wrong route for a pass..I'm not sure if it was the 9 route or the go route but Miller had it wrong.

Mitchell's field vision is still lacking a bit but not as bad as last season, he does a good job seeing his guys but he's not looking back at targets for 2nd chances...instead he should just run and slide when his first reads aren't open at first sight if he feels that way. He needs to work on re-scanning the field, give your guys an 2nd look, Mitchell!

His throws are much better, you just seen his game grew yesterday, all throws from the late 3rd to the end was all on point. Mitchell was super clutch..
WAS IT THE SHOES?!?!
kdnlddanx0rihkeayf8n.jpg

Chicago-Bears-Air-Jordans.jpg

Shoes are clean. I'm sure someone posted on here about Nagy and Pace getting every player a pair of those Jordan's before the game.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Shoes are clean. I'm sure someone posted on here about Nagy and Pace getting every player a pair of those Jordan's before the game.
Shoes are clean.
online for $250 or more a pop.
Jordans Retro 4s Metallic Orange
just at least let me order a pair or two later today first...lmao.
btw 4s were in 91' the beginning of a dynasty.