Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did Pace fuck up this? I know it's early but:

Ridley: Pick 126 6 REC 69 YARDS

Next two WR's drafted last year:

Hunter Renfrow: Pick 149 49 REC 605 YARDS

Darious Slayton: Pick 171 48 REC 740 YARDS

Bonus point.... Pace picked up AntMill at pick 51 and passed on pro bowl WR DJ Chark who was picked at 61.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
both players got extended playing time because their teams suck and they have no depth whatsoever at WR

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Bonus point.... Pace picked up AntMill at pick 51 and passed on pro bowl WR DJ Chark who was picked at 61.

ARob prob would have had 1400 yds and 12+ TDs with a real QB.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
ARob prob would have had 1400 yds and 12+ TDs with a real QB.
100% agree. But you can still tell he's good right? I don't buy the you have to have a good QB thing to know if a WR is good. I can see a guy get open. I can see a guy run his routes. Even a bad QB like Mitch will make enough good passes to allow a WR to do something. AR did go 1,000 yards plus even with DSM handicapping him.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I think we haven't had good drafts for the last two years. But Ridley has barely played for whatever reason, so we don't know yet. Feel like he played like 10% of snaps only, and in 9% of that time Mitch already decided he was throwing to Arob

Enasic

Liked Posts:
100% agree. But you can still tell he's good right? I don't buy the you have to have a good QB thing to know if a WR is good. I can see a guy get open. I can see a guy run his routes. Even a bad QB like Mitch will make enough good passes to allow a WR to do something. AR did go 1,000 yards plus even with DSM handicapping him.

Yeah, I hear ya. I think ant mill is pretty good and could be even better. He’s probably the victim of Trubisky overthrows more than anyone and he didn’t really start to grasp the offense until late in the year. Other than that, not much talent at WR. The way things stand now, I’m hoping they draft one in round 2.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ridley ended up in the Nagy doghouse very early in the season and sat on the bench until the midget Gabriel was pretty much done for the year. Ridley & Miller had the nerve to challenge Nagy on route running in practice in camp--Bears Bar Room covered this in one of their podcasts.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Ridley ended up in the Nagy doghouse very early in the season and sat on the bench until the midget Gabriel was pretty much done for the year. Ridley & Miller had the nerve to challenge Nagy on route running in practice in camp--Bears Bar Room covered this in one of their podcasts.

What specifically about route running?

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Ridley would have to play first in order for us to evaluate him.

Our HC is too busy giving it to Patterson in the wildcat, running Cohen up the middle, and the QB would just overthrow him by 10 yards anyway.