Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The NFL has a salary cap which makes all teams have to spend as much as each other. Not sure of the actual wording of the salary cap but it makes the “McCaskeys are cheap mantra” a false statement
You can still pinch pennies but that hasn't been the case here for a while.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
He was a good man. Had no business being in the business of football, but he was a good and decent family man. RIP

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Listen, I like to think I have value for human life and all, but come on now Bear Nation. Didn't you "woohoo" just a little inside when you saw the OP???

I generally think the McCaskeys take a lot of unnecessary heat for the team being bad, but not Little Mikey. I will keep saying terrible things about that dipstick until the day he dies. Then again on the day he died. Then I may bump this thread the day after he died.

The moral of the story is: Fuck Mike McCaskey.

P.S. Don't expect any better out of me when Jim McMahon drops dead too.
Only pieces of shit in life "woohoo" when anyone dies. Maybe as part of the staff you should have just not replied. But you're not alone, many other pieces of shit posting in this thread.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only pieces of shit in life "woohoo" when anyone dies. Maybe as part of the staff you should have just not replied. But you're not alone, many other pieces of shit posting in this thread.
If you feel the need to categorize posters as "pieces of shits" you are are right there and always have been.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe as part of the staff you should have just not replied

Meh.

The Staff are allowed to have negative and/or unpopular views in these forums. I do not collect a paycheck from the Chicago Bears. Nor did I wish anyone dead or get on my soapbox at the actual funneral.

I just took one final popshot at literally the worst thing that ever happened to my favorite football team and am completely unapologetic about it because I am a cynical bastard.

But I can also live with being a piece of shit and will still bust my butt on those IGTs in the fall because I love you all infinitely more than the Dearly Departed.

Happy Tuesday Bear Nation!