dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You win, i deleted my thread. Bear assed should do the same.

Fields2021

Fields 2021, Make Da Bears Great Again!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Dodgers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
RIP. Not only is virginia old as shit, her kids are up there too. I feel like it will be less complicated for them to sell the team. Too many mccaskey kids and their kids.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow some of you people are great humans

Listen, I like to think I have value for human life and all, but come on now Bear Nation. Didn't you "woohoo" just a little inside when you saw the OP???

I generally think the McCaskeys take a lot of unnecessary heat for the team being bad, but not Little Mikey. I will keep saying terrible things about that dipstick until the day he dies. Then again on the day he died. Then I may bump this thread the day after he died.

The moral of the story is: Fuck Mike McCaskey.

P.S. Don't expect any better out of me when Jim McMahon drops dead too.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen, I like to think I have value for human life and all, but come on now Bear Nation. Didn't you "woohoo" just a little inside when you saw the OP???

I generally think the McCaskeys take a lot of unnecessary heat for the team being bad, but not Little Mikey. I will keep saying terrible things about that dipstick until the day he dies. Then again on the day he died. Then I may bump this thread the day after he died.

The moral of the story is: Fuck Mike McCaskey.

P.S. Don't expect any better out of me when Jim McMahon drops dead too.
This may not be the place for this but, Little Mikey, RIP, told Jimmi Mac he didn't care if the Bears ever won anything, he just wanted them to be competitive enough to keep the fans interested and butts in the seats. McMahon talked about it on McNiel and Parkins 670 the score a week or 2 ago.

I think the McCaskeys do deserve the heat for such blatant mismanagement of an NFL team. For years they didn't have a GM, a few years in the 90's Rod Graves was Director of Player Personnel, then Hatley and others. They allowed Swetty Teddy the fucking accountant to make football decisions.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the McCaskeys do deserve the heat for such blatant mismanagement of an NFL team

I don't want to say they are totally blameless, but they have been pretty hands off since the disaster that was the recently deceased. While the rest of the family may be blamed for its inaction...just about every action Mikey made as team president was detrimental to the product on the field.

Sorry if I suck at faking remorse over that loss.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to say they are totally blameless, but they have been pretty hands off since the disaster that was the recently deceased. While the rest of the family may be blamed for its inaction...just about every action Mikey made as team president was detrimental to the product on the field.

Sorry if I suck at faking remorse over that loss.
Apology not needed. Agreed that putting Mikey in charge was a terrible decision.

Thanks