Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
...and he seems to know a LOT more than many here or perhaps way more ahead with his general NFL knowledge than most were at his fucking age ..
He used "Chino" ffs..not many even knows Ron's nick.
to quote a different part of my quote you all seemed to ignore..
"or perhaps "WCBF is" way more ahead with his general NFL knowledge than most were at his fucking age .."

Trust me on this...there was a time when many of yall was very young and possibly really football illiterate at the age that WCBF is..too bad most members from CBMB are probably dead from to much alcohol, pizza and brats to emphasize this to you guys. Ommy isn't source material for this either, so y'all will have to take my word on this.....lol./

meangreek

Liked Posts:
Lovie never went 5-11 ANYTIME after the super bowl...

It appears time does change memories. Namely yours...

BEARS
My apologies

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Congrats man! Kids are a lot of fun at this age. I got a 14 month old and one that’s two weeks. We are going to have a run for our money lol

Thank you! Its definitely been an amazing challenge but I wouldn't change a thing. Congrats to you as well!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
all Nagy wants to do is worry about the offense and call plays, sounds like an offensive coordinator to me. He just wants the head coach title so nobody can tell him he cannot call the plays

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
"or perhaps "WCBF is" way more ahead with his general NFL knowledge than most were at his fucking age .."

Trust me on this...there was a time when many of yall was very young and possibly really football illiterate at the age that WCBF is..too bad most members from CBMB are probably dead from to much alcohol, pizza and brats to emphasize this to you guys. Ommy isn't source material for this either, so y'all will have to take my word on this.....lol./

Do you know him personally or is this just his alt? Seems odd for you to come to the defense of someone on a message board if you don't know him personally and you can't know someone's football knowledge from what they say on the internet on a message board. He's a troll.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do you know him personally or is this just his alt? Seems odd for you to come to the defense of someone on a message board if you don't know him personally and you can't know someone's football knowledge from what they say on the internet on a message board. He's a troll.
dabears70 is my alt.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
God you're an awful as fuck troll. Trubisky isn't even the worst QB to play for the bears this year.

And just to humor your stupid troll ass, you do realize Chico was a HC for a superbowl, and a DC for another.

His defense in 2006 helped a bears team go to the superbowl with a worse QB at the helm than Mitch Trubisky. But okay.
CRM 114 is such a complete Special person. $100 says he hate whacks off to an 8x10 photo of Mitch in his basement three times a day.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ill give Westcoast the young part but what is Tribar excuse?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
When Bill Belichek was HC in with Cleveland he was going no where....he also had no Qb. He was thought of as garbage.
N.E. takes a chance on him. He hooks with Bledsoe and Brady. The rest is history. So the point I'm making is 90% of the time, you show me a so called bad HC and u can bet he has Qb problems.

Two things here 1) Smith should have continued the aggressive rush on Manning, he instead went that "cover2 D" . Bad move. On the other hand, Grossman literally threw the game away. 2) It was that "generational defense" that kept us in most and got us to SB. Is Smith the greatest ever?....far from it. Did he do well to get us to SB without a Qb?...yes.

EXACTLY. Therein lies the problem with most of our past HC's. No good Qb

LOL, please shut the fuck up. Even mentioning Belichick in the same post as Lovie is moronic. And no, it wasn't all on Rex. That generational defense had such a terrible strategy against Manning that the offense wasn't on the field for over an hour at one point. Lovie was a bum slayer, and he's lucky the division was mostly garbage during his tenure here otherwise he would've never lasted as long as he did.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
LOL, please shut the fuck up. Even mentioning Belichick in the same post as Lovie is moronic. And no, it wasn't all on Rex. That generational defense had such a terrible strategy against Manning that the offense wasn't on the field for over an hour at one point. Lovie was a bum slayer, and he's lucky the division was mostly garbage during his tenure here otherwise he would've never lasted as long as he did.

If you'd stop acting like a little insulting woman on her period, you'd see where my point was everything turned around for Belichick when he got a good QB in N. E.
Thanks for pointing out what I said earlier. That was.... we stopped using an aggressive "D" against Manning and went with "soft cover2". I already said this was a mistake. As for rex, I didn't say it was all on him.

However, rex didn't help us with 4 turnovers. Plus a 4th qrt. PICK 6, while down 22-17 ( ya can't have this happen in a SB and expect to win). The "O" only had 21min. of possession in that SB. We had 5 turnovers in that SB. We suffer the same problems today....the "O" not helping the "D".

Anyway, My Point again, the outcome might've been different without the turnovers at the Qb position....even with the "soft cover2".

rex SB #'s

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If you'd stop acting like a little insulting woman on her period, you'd see where my point was everything turned around for Belichick when he got a good QB in N. E.
Thanks for pointing out what I said earlier. That was.... we stopped using an aggressive "D" against Manning and went with "soft cover2". I already said this was a mistake. As for rex, I didn't say it was all on him.

However, rex didn't help us with 4 turnovers. Plus a 4th qrt. PICK 6, while down 22-17 ( ya can't have this happen in a SB and expect to win). The "O" only had 21min. of possession in that SB. We had 5 turnovers in that SB. We suffer the same problems today....the "O" not helping the "D".

Anyway, My Point again, the outcome might've been different without the turnovers at the Qb position....even with the "soft cover2".

rex SB #'s

View attachment 4107

Just stop already, you haven't the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

rex SB #'s

View attachment 4107

Just stop already, you haven't the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when u made that statement.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I hope you were looking in the mirror when u made that statement.

You are in here trying to compare Belichick to Lovie. It's fucking Special person.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You are in here trying to compare Belichick to Lovie. It's fucking Special person.

My prior comments were related to HC's having good Qb's . So stop lying on me and spinning the narrative to suit your "Lovie was a bum slayer," agenda. Go back go and read what I said or post what I said...Its all documented here.
------
I noticed u deflected away from the factual info I p
rovided on our last SB. No problem.