Robbie Gould on the SCORE

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Just threw Trestman under the bus Said all the crap that has been going on with players and coaches talking out side the locker room is not the Bears way, would not happen under Lovie.

The shit is going to come out after next Sundays game.

Nick80

Maybe Robbie Gould is on the outs too. Feely has done a fine job and knows how to onside kick to. It would be a saving and Vag and the rest of the McCs would be happy with that money saved, right?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess it doesn't matter when the HC won't be with the team in another week or so but kickers should never say anything.

Nick80

Hopefully Robbie writes a book about it and he can feed his kids long into the future.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
devnow22.gif

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I heard him too. He kept repeating "this is not the Bears way, this is not the Bears way"

stood up for Jay Cutler too, said he's the scapegoat but you could bench the entire team for poor performance and not just Jay

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
One of his other comments was that there were players who were not happy with the benching of Cutler.

I'm not sure anyone right now understands what has really caused this team, and organization, to collapse to this level of terrible. I think what we will see, if the stories start to come out, what really was wrong with this team.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What position he plays is not relevant to his understanding of the team and the locker room. He's been on the team for 10 years (I heard the interview) and he did, for the most part, throw the coaching staff under the bus.

Gould is a much better kicker than Feely.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
What position he plays is not relevant to his understanding of the team and the locker room. He's been on the team for 10 years (I heard the interview) and he did, for the most part, throw the coaching staff under the bus.

Gould is a much better kicker than Feely.

Beat me to it........

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit if he's just a kicker? He's part of the locker room. Some of you sound like that dumbass Marshall.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It sounds like the players hate the coaching staff way more than they hate Jay Cutler

I know some people don't want to hear that, but it seems to be true. Jay is not nearly as widely hated in that locker room as some people would like him to be

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Bunch of meatballs. You really have to be dense to de-value someone's opinion just because they're a kicker. Shit, Robbies probably one of the best spoken and most intelligent players on the Bears, you're fools to not at least listen.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
You had a coach that couldn't even stand up for his player after getting stomped on yesterday. Trestman is a spinless little jerkwad.