- Robert Quinn is 5th among DE/OLB in Run Stop Win Rate at 43%. - Jason Peters is tied for 3rd in OT Run Block Win Rate at 87%. - James Daniels is tie

Nelly

Liked Posts:
What's people's thoughts on Quinn so far? I didn't get to watch the last game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That Quinn stat surprises me, but cool.
It's where he was for the 2018, 2019 seasons. And a couple of other seasons as well when he came into the league

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
His 2019 was pretty great in Dallas. Is he up to that standard?
getting there....desai did a good job moving pieces around because quinn's sack came on a stunt that him and mack put on while they were on the same side.

he would've had a 2nd sack for running burrows out behind the LOS, but was called for a dumb penalty.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Had one of the dumbest penalties I’ve ever seen. ?‍♂️

was a dumb penalty but the Bengals QB sold it hard. In the NBA and NHL they have rules for guys taking a dive, NFL needs to do same.

Look at the slo mo replay at 20 seconds, lol

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
was a dumb penalty but the Bengals QB sold it hard. In the NBA and NHL they have rules for guys taking a dive, NFL needs to do same.

Look at the slo mo replay at 20 seconds, lol

That was 100% on Quinn. I don’t care if he flopped or not contact was made well outside the field of play.

Bust

Liked Posts:
That was 100% on Quinn. I don’t care if he flopped or not contact was made well outside the field of play.

Quinn, a 250 pound black man has full steam running to the sideline. He can't just stop and go like slow little white guys.

Probably didn't expect Burrow to literally stop in his tracks, heh