Robert Quinn???.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hicks and Mack made some plays, RRH and Nichols made a few. Quinn probably still working on his conditioning, seen a lot of Mingo and Vaughters. All I can say is thank goodness they ended the game quickly and didn't need a red zone stand.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Everyone on the DL except Hicks must be double teamed. Oh...and held every play.

At least the defense came through at the end today, so that’s promising...
It's like you dont even watch the trenches. Gosh. Lions fans are so ****ing loud about being dumb.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I didn't see him out there much, which is odd. No idea what his snap count was, but he needs to be out there more.

Also, this defense sucks without a consistent pass rush. Trevathon can't play anymore and Roquan seems like "just a guy" out there and not a 1st round draft pick. Nose guard is becoming more and more of a problem without Goldman, and teams are exploiting that on the ground. 2 out of 3 weeks the Bears run defense has been flat out awful.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Everyone on the DL except Hicks must be double teamed. Oh...and held every play.

At least the defense came through at the end today, so that’s promising...

We put all sorts of pressure on Matt Ryan today and they put all kinds of pressure on our QB's today as well.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I didn't see him out there much, which is odd. No idea what his snap count was, but he needs to be out there more.

Also, this defense sucks without a consistent pass rush. Trevathon can't play anymore and Roquan seems like "just a guy" out there and not a 1st round draft pick. Nose guard is becoming more and more of a problem without Goldman, and teams are exploiting that on the ground. 2 out of 3 weeks the Bears run defense has been flat out awful.

Trevathan was better today for sure.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw him get planted a few times, he didn't look good. Hicks on the other hand, wow.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Mack was unbelievable out there the first half.

whole D stepped up in the 4th quarter when they had too. Falcons couldn't sustain any sort of drive to keep the clock moving. One series they only took off 11 seconds with incompletions, lol

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Run defense was beyond awful. We have more talent than many teams, so I’m placing the blame on Pagano. It has to improve.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
whole D stepped up in the 4th quarter when they had too. Falcons couldn't sustain any sort of drive to keep the clock moving. One series they only took off 11 seconds with incompletions, lol

Defense was very solid in the second half, Ridley only really made one big play in this game and was quiet afterwards.

I think when Mitch threw the INT and they held them to 3 deep in Bears territory, that changed momentum the Bears way in such a weird game.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense was very solid in the second half, Ridley only really made one big play in this game and was quiet afterwards.

I think when Mitch threw the INT and they held them to 3 deep in Bears territory, that changed momentum the Bears way in such a weird game.

Fuller shadowed Calvin Ridley in the second half

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Rush Defense needs SNACKS!

Hicks had a crazy good game.

Mack was an animal today. Lost a strip sack to a bad call but had 1/2 sack and a ton of QB pressures and a batted ball.

Quinn didn’t even make the stat sheet. Zero recordable stats.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
I don't think Quinn had 30 snaps. This is what he is though. Get to the passer or invisible

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Run defense was beyond awful. We have more talent than many teams, so I’m placing the blame on Pagano. It has to improve.
Not in the middle of the D though. NT and MLB's are in trouble. We need Snacks and to replace DT mid-season.