Robert Quinn

msadows

Liked Posts:
Biggest difference in this defense vs. last year.

Even with trash db's(Minus JJ), this D has been respectable and top 10 because quinn, mack, and hicks have been relentless.

We are seeing what we hoped would be the result of that signing last year....Just a shame we don't have fuller here to benefit from it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Even with trash db's(Minus JJ), this D has been respectable and top 10 because quinn, mack, and hicks have been relentless.

We are seeing what we hoped would be the result of that signing last year....Just a shame we don't have fuller here to benefit from it.
WHAT ABOUT PAGANO? I DUNNO

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

@pagano….

msadows

Liked Posts:
@pagano….

I think you are mistaken, I never was a pagano homer, I just pointed out that a lot of people were blaming pagano for the defensive issues when it was talent related.

Quinn and Eddie(both of them) are three guys I specifically pointed out from a talent standpoint.

If Goldman and Quinn can both be this productive early then this defense will succeed for sure.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nichols and Edwards Jr. have had a bigger impact than Khalil Mack this year.

tumblr_o3oipnqiZR1qzpn6vo2_540.gifv

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think you are mistaken, I never was a pagano homer, I just pointed out that a lot of people were blaming pagano for the defensive issues when it was talent related.

Quinn and Eddie(both of them) are three guys I specifically pointed out from a talent standpoint.

If Goldman and Quinn can both be this productive early then this defense will succeed for sure.
I think we can all agree we expected this defense to decline this year based on talent and age. They have been much better than what anyone has predicted. If a coach takes the blame for failures I think we should be giving desai some love here.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I think we can all agree we expected this defense to decline this year based on talent and age. They have been much better than what anyone has predicted. If a coach takes the blame for failures I think we should be giving desai some love here.

yah someone mentioned the bears lead the league in sacks <who woulda thunk>.

Quinn and Mack both have 4 sacks apiece already and minus the interceptions they getting the ball bounce breaks this year for the most important turnovers stat. That chest pass from Goff to Nichols was perfect . . . last year that ball falls on the ground.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I remember reading from multiple posters on here that reason Quinn sucked last year is because he is playing OLB and not DE. Another good call.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you seen Edwards Jr. these two games? Dude has been an absolute terror. He's gotten better.

Nichols clearly wants to get paid.
yes they have played decently, but your statement is ridiculous....

Mack has them beat combined in both sacks and tackle for loss which are impact stats....Mack also is constantly accounted for on pass protection....

I like your enthusiasm, but slow down