Robinson 4th and 15 Catch TD

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
Glad he got down with 1 second for obvious reasons. Anyone else think if time had expired, Robinson could have gotten around Chris Harris with Gabriel right there to block and open a lane for game winning TD?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Glad he got down with 1 second for obvious reasons. Anyone else think if time had expired, Robinson could have gotten around Chris Harris with Gabriel right there to block and open a lane for game winning TD?
Honestly, even if he had a good shot at that, he did the smart thing by going down.

If that play was fine minutes earlier, then I'd love to see him try and get the big highlight TD. But no, while Robinson is good and could have gotten it done, that's not even a 50/50 shot at a TD.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He did the smart thing. If he would have tried that and failed he would been another victim of Chicago's shitty fans and media

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Better question would have been if Nagy had let him, could Pinheiro have hit a 72 yard field goal to win the game (instead of going for the the first down on 4th down)?

Both options had just about the same amount of chance of being successful.

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
Better question would have been if Nagy had let him, could Pinheiro have hit a 72 yard field goal to win the game (instead of going for the the first down on 4th down)?

:ROFLMAO:

SpeedRacer

Liked Posts:
There was at least one more DB back there that we can't see in this replay cause no way C.Harris was guarding both T.Gabriel and ARob.

Yes, I agree there are missing DBs off camera. But WTF are they doing?

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Hey look, I was in the stands at Arrowhead when Andy Reid trotted out Cairo Santos to effort a 68-yard field goal down 1 to the Bears.

Chiefs fans immediately started filtering out of the stadium.

Kick didn’t even make it to the endzone.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Someone called timeout on that play, and obviously the refs thought that it was called, but did they ever say who got the Timeout granted?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Hey look, I was in the stands at Arrowhead when Andy Reid trotted out Cairo Santos to effort a 68-yard field goal down 1 to the Bears.

Chiefs fans immediately started filtering out of the stadium.

Kick didn’t even make it to the endzone.
That Santos has nowhere near the leg that Pinheiro has