Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
tag him..fuck it. he ain't the dude i've met in AZ.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well considering the Pakers (Fuck them) are about 30MIL over cap, he's high.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's ready to dip. The writting has been on the wall all season. Bears had their chance, and they fucked it up.

They are about to let the best WR this franchise has ever had walk. Rather, he won't want anything to do with this shithole.

All because they didn't want to pay him an extra 2m a year so they could sign another tedd ginn.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Honestly tho, can you blame him?

If you were in his shoes why would you want to stay in this shithole during the prime of your career? Dude is capable of putting up 1,400yds 8tds on a team with a good QB.

His talent is wasted here.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's ready to dip. The writting has been on the wall all season. Bears had their chance, and they fucked it up.

They are about to let the best WR this franchise has ever had walk. Rather, he won't want anything to do with this shithole.

All because they didn't want to pay him an extra 2m a year so they could sign another tedd ginn.
Brandon Marshall been gone. 7 1000 yard seasons in a row 8 total. A Rob has 2 in 7 years. Marshall had 6 by year 7.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one is denying that - handle yourself better. Being shit to fans who voice opinion on the cesspit that is twitter is fucking low.

Chicago is a giant market. Big markets contain a lot of dumb ass fans. This forum is a great example of them.

Arob can do whatever he wants. IDC. If fans treat him like shit, whatever. He's not going to be a bear in a couple months.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Brandon Marshall been gone. 7 1000 yard seasons in a row 8 total. A Rob has 2 in 7 years. Marshall had 6 by year 7.

Marshall only played here 3 years.

Arob, if pace wasn't a moron, would have been here for about 7-8. So, yes, that would make him the best WR in bears history.

Marshall also had cutler, while arob had....mitch and foles.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Robinson might not even be top 5

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't believe in false prophets, Robinson can think himself the shit if he likes, he ain't and acting like a cunt on twitter because he doesn't like the hand he been dealt this season, fuck him.

If we tag him, he can enjoy the money - doubt we do, but he ain't gone yet, you start setting fire to the house you still living in is a dangerous game.

Ohh, we are tagging him, don't worry, but it's just so we can trade him.

He won't want any part of this organization going forward.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marshall only played here 3 years.

Arob, if pace wasn't a moron, would have been here for about 7-8. So, yes, that would make him the best WR in bears history.

Marshall also had cutler, while arob had....mitch and foles.
Except two of those years he was on the Miami Dolphins with Matt Moore as his QB. 6-10 team.

Brandon Marshall was a better WR than A Rob.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

If we're talking about best WR with their play on the field then i'd give that to BMarsh still but if we look at all around with how he's not a locker room and off field distraction like BMarsh was then he's probably the best we've had.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but it's becoming clear dude is full of shit. Who would want a player full of shit on their team?

For every Robinson there are 10 draft picks waiting to replace you and you're yesterdays news. Third team in how many seasons? Yeah, says it all.

He's been wanting a new contract for two years now, nearly.

He gave the bears a very team friendly deal, and they didn't even try to talk to him until early in this season. Fuck that.

IDC how a player acts on twitter. I care on how he is in the locker room and on the field. Robinson has for the most part been a professional. He's the best WR we ever had, or the 2nd best if you like Bmarsh. Either way, its another talent the bears spoiled and wasted.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Honestly tho, can you blame him?

If you were in his shoes why would you want to stay in this shithole during the prime of your career? Dude is capable of putting up 1,400yds 8tds on a team with a good QB.

His talent is wasted here.

Nope. If I was a WR this is the absolute last place I would want to be.,