Rodgers Aaron

MadBearsFan

Liked Posts:
Still a fan. Why? Because I hate sheep and he is the furthest thing from it. He makes his own decisions. You just mad because you got lied to by the government and he didn’t get dooped. Now, I do hope he leaves Green Bay this year because I am sick of him owning our Bears. ?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better work on that P2L ratio old chap

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Still a fan. Why? Because I hate sheep and he is the furthest thing from it. He makes his own decisions. You just mad because you got lied to by the government and he didn’t get dooped. Now, I do hope he leaves Green Bay this year because I am sick of him owning our Bears. ?
Whomst is this post of yourselfs even directed toward on this board because it seems like it is more suitable a comments section of some other sort of forum but not a sports forum where literally nobody is even talking about the government or whatever you are being so literally triggered about in your post directed at whomst I will never even ever understand unless you acturally come back and explain yourselve?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Chris Collinsworth posts on ccs? Wow…

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

It sort of sounds like you might be a sheep dude. Like, I know that's not your bag, but it def. sounds like you could have some sheep in you.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

By the way if you are such a fan then why don't you even know that his name is Aaron Rodgers and not the opposite that you wrote in your triggered thread title?

Rodgers Aaron is literally not his name, ignoramus!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
It sort of sounds like you might be a sheep dude. Like, I know that's not your bag, but it def. sounds like you could have some sheep in you.
I wonder what will happen to the original poster when he finds out that Rodgers Aaron literally had "covid toe" and it wasn't a government lie it literally made his toe deformed and then he took horse pills to make it all better but whomst even knows if that did anything it was just something a MMA radio show host told him to do and he did it like they were literally sheep pills hahahaha

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I wonder what will happen to the original poster when he finds out that Rodgers Aaron literally had "covid toe" and it wasn't a government lie it literally made his toe deformed and then he took horse pills to make it all better but whomst even knows if that did anything it was just something a MMA radio show host told him to do and he did it like they were literally sheep pills hahahaha

Agreed. The more I think about OP the more ironic his post becomes. He is literally the epitome of sheepdom.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You do realize that everyone is a sheep right? You follow traffic laws, you pay taxes, etc, etc, etc. This list can go on forever. You are a dumbass.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
The Packers will still own the Bears even if Rodgers is gone
You're literally posting this inside of so many threads but have literally zero way of knowing the future so why do you think anyone would think reading this over and over again in so many different threads would take it seriously or ever understand why you think you have some sort of valid point?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Damn Russian troll bots at it again on CCS.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You're literally posting this inside of so many threads but have literally zero way of knowing the future so why do you think anyone would think reading this over and over again in so many different threads would take it seriously or ever understand why you think you have some sort of valid point?
Not buying it

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Ouch. New angry dude has taken quite the figurative beating in this thread.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has an 0-4 record against the 49ers in the playoffs. Sounds like someone owns his ass.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This has to be a troll account.