rodgers refers to GM as “Jerry Krause”

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Krause was a good gm. I hate that his name is getting used as a slur.

Krause made some great moves. He found Jackson which is as big as it gets. He landed Pippen which as big as it gets. He made other smaller moves that obviously filled out some rosters on some historic teams.

But he also broke up the greatest basketball team in the history of sports by being unable to work with Jackson. I blame him for that. And that alone is unforgivable. I blame Reinsdorf for being too close to Krause and therefore not being able to fire him. Any other owner in the hx of sports would have fired their GM before allowing him to break up that team.

Krause couldn't get out of his own way and he'll always be remembered for that, no matter the moves he was able to make. I'll be honest and admit I despise the man for that no matter the moves he was able to make. No other GM in hx would have said what he said to the cameras when it was announced that Jackson was signed for another year. Any other GM, no matter the relationship they had with the coach, would have said how fortunate this team was to have a coach like Jackson for another year. And instead he said what he said and there was no going back for him or Jackson after that. I remember when he said it and feeling as angry as I've ever felt at anyone. I wanted to freaking kill that guy.

So yeah, he did some great things as a GM but in the end he was this terribly insecure asshole who couldn't get out of his own way. Chicago will never forgive him for that. Ever.

Liked Posts:
Krause made some great moves. He found Jackson which is as big as it gets. He landed Pippen which as big as it gets. He made other smaller moves that obviously filled out some rosters on some historic teams.

But he also broke up the greatest basketball team in the history of sports by being unable to work with Jackson. I blame him for that. And that alone is unforgivable. I blame Reinsdorf for being too close to Krause and therefore not being able to fire him. Any other owner in the hx of sports would have fired their GM before allowing him to break up that team.

Krause couldn't get out of his own way and he'll always be remembered for that, no matter the moves he was able to make. I'll be honest and admit I despise the man for that no matter the moves he was able to make. No other GM in hx would have said what he said to the cameras when it was announced that Jackson was signed for another year. Any other GM, no matter the relationship they had with the coach, would have said how fortunate this team was to have a coach like Jackson for another year. And instead he said what he said and there was no going back for him or Jackson after that. I remember when he said it and feeling as angry as I've ever felt at anyone. I wanted to freaking kill that guy.

So yeah, he did some great things as a GM but in the end he was this terribly insecure asshole who couldn't get out of his own way. Chicago will never forgive him for that. Ever.
Chill, the dude is long gone and has passed away, let it go

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As much as you are
59206266.jpg

Bust

Liked Posts:
Jordan was a giant douche. His hof speech proves it. I guess maybe you have to be kind of an asshole to be best at anything.

He is a douche. Look no further then his relationship with Charles Barkley. They were bff's for the longest.

Jordan cut off his friendship with Charles soon as he got word Barkley was dissing on the Hornets. I don't think they speak to this day, lol.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Chill, the dude is long gone and has passed away, let it go

Yeah I get it, it's not something I think about very often but no...I'll never forgive that guy for making himself bigger than that team and that city.