Rodgers talks more trash

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is why you washed out of the coast guard @Spartan . You’re just too stupid to know the rules

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why you washed out of the coast guard @Spartan . You’re just too stupid to know the rules
I know the rules well cause I've violated them all before, thank you very much.

PS. I know I told you 1000 times before but I was never in the coast guard....speaking of one who be too stupid.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh right you were in the military police motor pool. You wouldn’t step foot on a boat. Too political, you douche? Report me to your motor pool sergeant

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
1. Just pointing out facts. This was about trolling NFC North opponents specifically. He has dominated them and if you want to talk playoffs, he's 2-0 vs them there too. Being in a weak division has served him well.
I know he’s dominated the division. I’m just simply stating the facts that he’s a loser and choke artist in the playoffs. When it really matters.

mecha

Liked Posts:
when did Ole become a crazy cat lady? how does this even work?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Reality can be brutally honest.

Nothing Rodgers said is wrong until he gets knocked off his pedestal.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as i hate that flaming douche nozzle. He didnt really talk shit. Just stated a fact that everyone already knows. That being said, Fuck Rodgers and the Packers!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Reality can be brutally honest.

Nothing Rodgers said is wrong until he gets knocked off his pedestal.
He’s dominated a pretty weak division throughout his career, we all know that. I personally would never speak the way he does being one of the biggest playoff choke artists in NFL history. We all know he’s going to choke again this season. A lot of talk for a guy who gets shut up every year in the playoffs.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’s dominated a pretty weak division throughout his career, we all know that. I personally would never speak the way he does being one of the biggest playoff choke artists in NFL history. We all know he’s going to choke again this season. A lot of talk for a guy who gets shut up every year in the playoffs.
What is this based on and where can i go to see this backed up by real analysis?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What is this based on and where can i go to see this backed up by real analysis?
Based on 22 playoff games and one visit to the Super Bowl. Real analysis is not needed for this choke artist.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So based on nothing but a team(not individual) stat? Yeah, not valid.
Opinions aren’t always valid, just like a lot of posts on this forum. I’m not the first to call Rodgers a choke artist here either.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
In the same vein....every year Packer fans think they are going to win the Superbowl. But for the most part that hasnt been the case in Rodgers time there...

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You're not. More people have been incorrect saying it too.
It’s just their and my opinion. Doesn’t make it wrong or right. My belief of what a choke artist is differs from other beliefs. There are stats, moments, etc that back up both points of view