Rodgers unhappy with WR’s

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
h8 to have to do this to ya Sigler but I scooped ya!!!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
And then there's this:

Packers: Aaron Rodgers praises Romeo Doubs, Juwann Winfree

I hate to break it to you boys, but these are non-stories.

Let's focus on our team. Those guys up north will be just fine, again.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Put the bunny back in the box
aaron-rodgers-300x167.jpg

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
h8 to have to do this to ya Sigler but I scooped ya!!!

Yes, but you forced people to only talk football in that thread so they didn't go there.

By the way, how's the weather?

msadows

Liked Posts:
And then there's this:

Packers: Aaron Rodgers praises Romeo Doubs, Juwann Winfree

I hate to break it to you boys, but these are non-stories.

Let's focus on our team. Those guys up north will be just fine, again.

Sorry, I'm gonna laugh at this.

The goober said he needed more money, so they traded Devante Adams to accommodate his request for money. Now he's crying his WR's aren't up to par.

Aaron always gonna Aaron. Dude is a giant stinky turd who just happens to be one of the best QB's of all time. He's a horrible human being and a terrible teammate.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

The goober said he needed more money, so they traded Devante Adams to accommodate his request for money. Now he's crying his WR's aren't up to par.

Aaron always gonna Aaron. Dude is a giant stinky turd who just happens to be one of the best QB's of all time. He's a horrible human being and a terrible teammate.

Green Bay offered Adams more money than he got with the Raiders, so that theory comes up short.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Green Bay offered Adams more money than he got with the Raiders, so that theory comes up short.

Both are right, but not entirely true either.

GB is really going for broke this season, especially had Devante taken that big $ and stayed. They've back-loaded a bunch of cap money which will become dead $$ unless they take on even higher later years' $$ due. Talent will leave unless they had a bunch of underpaid wonders....kinda like Bears are rolling out this year...a bunch of cheap 1year guys with something to prove. GB isn't rebuilding however. They're grasping to hold on as the cap looms heavy.

I'm glad Rodgers is staying in GB. He deserves his come-uppins. Bears owe him many years of payback and are finally assembling a team to have a shot.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey, at least the PAckers didn't take Pickens....

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Both are right, but not entirely true either.

GB is really going for broke this season, especially had Devante taken that big $ and stayed. They've back-loaded a bunch of cap money which will become dead $$ unless they take on even higher later years' $$ due. Talent will leave unless they had a bunch of underpaid wonders....kinda like Bears are rolling out this year...a bunch of cheap 1year guys with something to prove. GB isn't rebuilding however. They're grasping to hold on as the cap looms heavy.

I'm glad Rodgers is staying in GB. He deserves his come-uppins. Bears owe him many years of payback and are finally assembling a team to have a shot.

I'm not sure I'd worry about poor 'ol Aaron just yet:

Most talented teams in 2022? My top five

Rank
Green Bay Packers
2021 record: 13-4
Despite losing an All-Pro receiver (Davante Adams), the Packers remain one of the heavyweights in the league. From their four-time MVP at quarterback (Aaron Rodgers) to their star-studded defense loaded with former first-rounders (Kenny Clark, Rashan Gary, Jaire Alexander, Darnell Savage and Eric Stokes), the Pack boast a collection of blue-chippers with the individual and collective talent to overwhelm the opposition. And the backfield duo of Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon is one of the league's very best. This team has won 13 games in each of the past three regular seasons, and I don't see much of a drop-off coming in 2022. Green Bay should once again be right in the mix for the top seed in the NFC.

Time will tell, but I think haternation is likely in for more disappointment.

Meanwhile, anybody want to talk about the Bears? Or, is hating the opposition all that is left?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure I'd worry about poor 'ol Aaron just yet:

Most talented teams in 2022? My top five

Rank
Green Bay Packers
2021 record: 13-4
Despite losing an All-Pro receiver (Davante Adams), the Packers remain one of the heavyweights in the league. From their four-time MVP at quarterback (Aaron Rodgers) to their star-studded defense loaded with former first-rounders (Kenny Clark, Rashan Gary, Jaire Alexander, Darnell Savage and Eric Stokes), the Pack boast a collection of blue-chippers with the individual and collective talent to overwhelm the opposition. And the backfield duo of Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon is one of the league's very best. This team has won 13 games in each of the past three regular seasons, and I don't see much of a drop-off coming in 2022. Green Bay should once again be right in the mix for the top seed in the NFC.

Time will tell, but I think haternation is likely in for more disappointment.

Meanwhile, anybody want to talk about the Bears? Or, is hating the opposition all that is left?

Failed to address a single point I made, but reposts an NFL.com generic opinion that only quotes last year and cherry picks out their losses of talent beyond Davante (and several coaches including Getsy). Surely the author and you don't see these as significant, & to each their own; it's cool. No mention that GB won 6 of their games last year by a razor thin 3 points or less, and were embarrassed by NO, while winning a single lone game within the same 3 pt margin. No hate to you for your opinion, just making some points for consideration. I admit to some hating on Rodgers for many reasons, but that doesn't add/subtract from discussing points of potential causation toward future team performance +/- .

Also, thanks for making another point or 2; after Rodgers' monster deal, he's far from "poor", although you're right...he is getting older*.

*low pot shot I admit - he's still plenty capable of playing at a high level), I just think the team has gotten worse and #4 is a reach.

Surely you will be nowhere to be found in December when this is necroed. ~ Cheers to football again soon ?

Last edited:

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Failed to address a single point I made, but reposts an NFL.com generic opinion that only quotes last year without and cherry picks out their losses of talent beyond Davante (and several coaches including Getsy). Surely the author and you don't see these as significant, & to each their own; it's cool. No mention that GB won 6 of their games last year by a razor thin 3 points or less, and were embarrassed by NO, while winning a single lone game within the same 3 pt margin. No hate to you for your opinion, just making some points for consideration. I admit to some hating on Rodgers for many reasons, but that doesn't add/subtract from discussing points of potential causation toward future team performance +/- .

Also, thanks for making another point or 2; after Rodgers' monster deal, he's far from "poor", although you're right...he's getting older*.

*low pot shot I admit - he's still plenty capable of playing at a high level), I just think the team has gotten worse and #4 is a reach.

Surely you will be nowhere to be found in December when this is necroed. ~ Cheers to football again soon ?

Yeah, they're doomed.

?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's kind of his job to get on them; that's one of the things that makes him a future HOF player. Now is it his job to get on them publicly? That's a different question. It makes one wonder why Devante Adams left for less money than what he was offered by the Packers.