Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Both guys were great today. They covered 13 of the 14 innings of the double header. This is how you treat a doormat team.

Also, nice to see Vaughn starting to hit the baseball too.

I wonder if Tony was awake for the whole thing today????

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Vaughn and Mercedes end up showing they can rake, the Jiminez injury is really fortunate long term.

I don't know how you fit them all in, eventually, but this team is gonna be stacked.

Madrigal's contact/walk ability developing is also something that can take this roster to elite status.
I think without a major trade...Vaughn/Jiminez/Mercedes/Grandall/Abreu....is probably 5 guys that need to share 3 spots. But thats some wicked day in and day out pop...injury insurance, and flexibility. Still might add a defensive catcher in that...and room to seek out or trade for an outfielder to balance out better.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If Vaughn and Mercedes end up showing they can rake, the Jiminez injury is really fortunate long term.

I don't know how you fit them all in, eventually, but this team is gonna be stacked.

Madrigal's contact/walk ability developing is also something that can take this roster to elite status.
I think without a major trade...Vaughn/Jiminez/Mercedes/Grandall/Abreu....is probably 5 guys that need to share 3 spots. But thats some wicked day in and day out pop...injury insurance, and flexibility. Still might add a defensive catcher in that...and room to seek out or trade for an outfielder to balance out better.
I have been impressed by how well Collins is catching. He’s put in the work and it’s showing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been impressed by how well Collins is catching. He’s put in the work and it’s showing.
Good to hear! I'll get an Xbox S for mlb league pass soon and see for myself.

This should be a very good team even without Jimenez.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Good to hear! I'll get an Xbox S for mlb league pass soon and see for myself.

This should be a very good team even without Jimenez.
It’s crazy but the loss of Eloy is allowing Vaughn and Mercedes to develop. When he comes back, this lineup will be incredibly deep.