Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I got coal burnt in my Tesla earlier this week, dude in a not-so-big truck coal smoked me out after he boxed me in traffic next to a semi in motion, so i couldn't pass him as i was right behind him and I knew what was about to happen, the driver keep eyeing me with his rearview mirror. Myself and other drivers in traffic had to stop because we couldn't see the road. so once i was able to see, i gunned my car to 95 or higher in seconds to chase him down, caught up to him and first thing first, took a picture of his license plates at a red light while i was right behind him. he was watching me thru his mirrors, i grabbed my glock from under the steering column and tucked it,put car in park then open my door and got out, dude fucking gun his truck thru a red light while traffic was crossing the intersection..i was gonna pistol whip him, somebody could of crashed or possibly hit any of us in traffic i was absolutely angry AF when he smoked us out. I'm a trucker BTW, i owe *own a rig that would rip his truck and house into pieces with one tow.
My problem is people hates for no good reason and people could of gotten hurt by accident or possibly killed and a driver pistol whipped.

I mean, Just look at this shit..sometimes i got a kid with me or passengers that i care about a lot.
Not my videos tho.

Informative video..but this shit crazy

I don't play games because i really be like..

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
While rolling coal is dangerous and stupid, getting out at a red light with a firearm to confront the driver doesn't seem like ideal escalation for some reason. Also funny how you blame the guy for cutting through a red light into traffic which could have easily caused someone to die, which was 100% on your actions. If any of this is even true.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got coal burnt in my Tesla earlier this week, dude in a not-so-big truck coal smoked me out after he boxed me in traffic next to a semi in motion, so i couldn't pass him as i was right behind him and I knew what was about to happen, the driver keep eyeing me with his rearview mirror. Myself and other drivers in traffic had to stop because we couldn't see the road. so once i was able to see, i gunned my car to 95 or higher in seconds to chase him down, caught up to him and first thing first, took a picture of his license plates at a red light while i was right behind him. he was watching me thru his mirrors, i grabbed my glock from under the steering column and tucked it,put car in park then open my door and got out, dude fucking gun his truck thru a red light while traffic was crossing the intersection..i was gonna pistol whip him, somebody could of crashed or possibly hit any of us in traffic i was absolutely angry AF when he smoked us out. I'm a trucker BTW, i owe a rig that would rip his truck and house into pieces with one tow.
My problem is people hates for no good reason and people could of gotten hurt by accident or possibly killed and a driver pistol whipped.

I mean, Just look at this shit..sometimes i got a kid with me or passengers that i care about a lot.
Not my videos tho.

Informative video..but this shit crazy

I don't play games because i really be like..
Absolutely , right on dude.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Let us know how you like prison. LOL
okay, let me know how you the fuck you feel when you're driving 55mph on US 30 on the road at night in one of your favorite fucking cars and can't see a fuckin thing while getting coal burn by a guy whose possibly could be a total piece of shit and victimizing other people in traffic that never did a fucking thing wrong to this douchebag...actually it might be you..detectives will be knocking on your door soon btw.
My visions is perfect or else i wouldn't be driving a rig for Nascar engineers. I live in Indiana and Chicago and I do have a license to carry my guns. Besides, i said i was "gonna" hit him with my gun, and he would be fucking lucky that i don't shoot him in both of his shoulders, doesn't meant i was gonna actually pistol whip him unless he's a fucking redneck prick being a another scum of the earth that has his number coming to him, my real intention was, if he apologizes and wait for the police to come arrest his ass i would be peaceful with my weapon ready ..unlike you, you probably didn't watch those videos like you should, because if you did you would understand and have better knowledge of the fact that coal rolling is ILLEGAL.
So now you know.
More-You-Know.gif

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
While rolling coal is dangerous and stupid, getting out at a red light with a firearm to confront the driver doesn't seem like ideal escalation for some reason. Also funny how you blame the guy for cutting through a red light into traffic which could have easily caused someone to die, which was 100% on your actions. If any of this is even true.
it was on US30 at a near-dead intersection at night with regular intersection traffic lights. If you read it correctly..i said i "tucked" my gun. Not my fault people panics, dude should of thought about who he was fucking with.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"Also funny how you blame the guy for cutting through a red light into traffic which could have easily caused someone to die, which was 100% on your actions."
@nvanprooyen @HeHateMe @Urblock
okay then, what about those people in traffic behind him and myself doing 55mph on the road of US30 getting coal rolled next to a got damn loaded semi?, they had children in their cars. Those folks all could of panicked and crash into one another. They was blowing their horns at him and they made to the light after me and said that bastard should be in jail.
"If any of this is even true."
2atl7e2.jpg

Last edited:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just joking with you Rob. I get why the trucker pissed you off.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
it was on US30 at a near-dead intersection at night with regular intersection traffic lights. If you read it correctly..i said i "tucked" my gun. Not my fault people panics, dude should of thought about who he was fucking with.
"....I was gonna pistol whip him"...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Also funny how you blame the guy for cutting through a red light into traffic which could have easily caused someone to die, which was 100% on your actions."
@nvanprooyen @HeHateMe @Urblock
okay then, what about those people in traffic behind him and myself doing 55mph on the road of US30 getting coal rolled next to a got damn loaded semi?, they had children in their cars. Those folks all could of panicked and crash into one another. They was blowing their horns at him and they made to the light after me and said that bastard should be in jail.
"If any of this is even true."
2atl7e2.jpg

Hell ya FREDDIE GIBBS

Btw I think the better option would be shooting out his tires at the stop light, as opposed to the pistol whipping.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@Urblock's next thread title will be "Pistol Whipped"

Body of OP:

Guy pistol whipped me at a stop light for no reason.

Just can't reason with some people.

Time for deck stitches.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Publicly admitting to road rage, which is a crime and possibly a felony, on a public board is about as stupid as pulling a gun on someone.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shoot the tires? Yeah as you're trying to chase him down......or when he's at a stop.. THATS REAL SMART .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shoot the tires? Yeah as you're trying to chase him down......or when he's at a stop.. THATS REAL SMART .
Would u rather be dead or just have a flat tire after u smogged out @Rob219_CBMB ?

I dont think you know these streets in the Calumet region

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hell ya FREDDIE GIBBS
Btw I think the better option would be shooting out his tires at the stop light, as opposed to the pistol whipping.
@HeHateMe .
"Hell ya FREDDIE GIBBS"
I grew up playing sports vs Fredrick in my school years, He's a big BEARS fan, we're both the same age and damn near same birth dates also just two different ghettos. I got a few stories with him, a friend of mines is a local underground emcee, lucky me. Ran into Freddie at river oaks mall after a long time of no see and got myself a picture of me and him posted up together, he has a new beautiful girl with him everytime i see him, ran into Freddie again on Thanksgivings in Merrillville some years ago(it snowed on TG that year, btw) in my "new" tesla he was tripping on me and I told him straight up, i'll take your boxframe, the monte carlo ss, the forgiatos and the SS Impala for my car..dude was like "man.. fuck no,.. fuck you, you're crazy," lmao.
Another time I had vip at a local club to see him for the ESGN release when he came back home(indiana) from Cali to celebrate the release locally because of local emcees appearances on that album.. i got shit faced that night, was on stage for two minutes for "Lay it Down" with people i dont even know..lmao, got off stage quickly because i needed a cigarette and 3 more drinks on top of the many drinks i had already.. and when outside to smoke a port and got distracted by chicks waiting in line.
He also knows and sometimes works with my homie who made tracks with him, but they ended up beefin' for a while, Just something i known about, they are both grown ass men arguing over what verse goes where on the tracks..doesn't matter to me tho.. all the stuff freddie and my buddy puts out is greatness. i'm just fortune enough to barely know freddie but my friend i grew up with him tho, will link up with Freddie in Cali soon hopefully music wise, no promises tho i'm just music video extra, freddie's legit as they come man..Jezzy is stupid AF, btw.

Note: read the other artists' names on my car's PC screen and look them up..you'll might be able to figure out my loyalty. matter of fact look up BET YOU DO with Gibbs, Free & Koleon. One of them is my homie..if you guess correctly, i'll post that picture. i just need time to find it and i'm lazy as i can be right now..lmao or i'll let you know what music videos i'm in.

^ no shit. Shooting out the tires was the only practical move. Guns are for more than just pistol whipping.
"Tow companies are not responsible for damage or anything missing or stolen items from vehicles."
^works for me...^
I wasn't thinking about discharging my weapon but damn i didnt think about shooting tires from my car..lmao, but he did have expensive tires, I wanted mercy from that dude, i wanted him to stop his animosity towards people in traffic and his unreasonable hate for such a bad ass car. i did of think of making friends with tow lots folks after all the drama or "letting him off the hook in my kind of sense."which means your car will be looking like this upon arrival at the impound..
34894286-34894286.jpg

?‍♂️

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Publicly admitting to road rage, which is a crime and possibly a felony, on a public board is about as stupid as pulling a gun on someone.
bro, get on social media...lmao, that's why i'm not on social media, i could start a war.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
man, you ever seen a drive by? or ever heard of people jumping out at on dudes at people mowing the lawn? hell, guys rollin up on dudes on a bicycle or wheelchairs for holy sakes...it's crazy man, Marines and tour experienced vets in my family be nervous too, as am I.