Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Would u rather be dead or just have a flat tire after u smogged out @Rob219_CBMB ?

I dont think you know these streets in the Calumet region
born and raised in chicago, lived in Cal city, gary, hammond and E.C. now i'm in Crown point and i stay with family in chicago when i need to get my act right for work. boss is real mean.

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
10 out 10. Would read again. If you ever down in Nola, you pull the gun. You better use the gun.

Thug Life!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Got flipped off yesterday. I exited off the interstate and was sitting at a red light. Think the guy wanted me to go right on red but their where cars coming so idk what the deal was. I turn finally and he follows, on my ass, switched lanes and gives me the bird from his beater S-10. Thought about shooting him but my wife talked me out of it

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got flipped off yesterday. I exited off the interstate and was sitting at a red light. Think the guy wanted me to go right on red but their where cars coming so idk what the deal was. I turn finally and he follows, on my ass, switched lanes and gives me the bird from his beater S-10. Thought about shooting him but my wife talked me out of it

Pussy!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bro, get on social media...lmao, that's why i'm not on social media, i could start a war.

And yet still a stupid thing to do for so many reasons but keep being proud of it, genius.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I've had those situations.
You did right. Just de-escalate it and move on. You don't wanna end up in jail on a "road rage" charge. Plus I don't think
they let ya use internet much in jail, so that would prevent ya posting here. We wouldn't wanna lose ya.??

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've had those situations.
You did right. Just de-escalate it and move on. You don't wanna end up in jail on a "road rage" charge. Plus I don't think
they let ya use internet much in jail, so that would prevent ya posting here. We wouldn't wanna lose ya.??
I'll admit, when I was younger I would get fired up over some dumb shit like this. Ready to hop out of my truck and fuck someone up over trivial shit in the grand scheme of things. Kind of a miracle I didnt end up in prison or worse from like 20-30ish honestly. Worse it ever got was a handful of disorderly conduct charges. I actually punched a cop in one of those incidents right in the face. Then it took 5 of them to get me in cuffs after they pepper sprayed me. I walked away from that incident with a $72 fine and a stern "dont do it again". White privilege is real. Also helped that I was a clean cut guy who knew how to talk a good game in front of the judge.

It's not like I'm scared to do it now, just way more conscious of all the ways shit could go wrong from being incarcerated myself, getting shot, etc. My life long term means a lot more to me than reacting over a very temporary situation where my temper hits a 10. It's a maturity thing, not a pussy thing. Actually threatened? Completely different story.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
born and raised in chicago, lived in Cal city, gary, hammond and E.C. now i'm in Crown point and i stay with family in chicago when i need to get my act right for work. boss is real mean.
River Oaks mall, Cal City, Hammond, Crown Point, Merrillville...I love this kinda talk. Brings me back. Born in Hammond, my grandma lived in Lansing, bunch of family in Highland and across the state line in the southern burbs.