Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF? Of course he's above his playing weight. Extra weight doesn't mean you're not in condition. He said he intentionally came to camp heavy because he always loses weight in camp. He said it's important to know your body and react accordingly. I haven't commented on Smith so far this year because real camp hasn't even started and I'm aware that he comes in heavy every year because of how he sheds weight in practice. BFD

I think the problem is those that have a bug up their ass about his weight and reading more into that than anything else.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
In response to the reporter, He said that he worked hard every single day and that's what happens when you put in some good work. Sounds to me that he intentionally tried to bulk up and gain some mass, knowing that he would lose some of that muscle once he got to training camp. You don't bulk up and cut up at once. You do one, then you do the other.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Quit being so harsh on Warden. I had a chance to meet him recently and he is really a nice guy in person. He even offered to wipe the porcelain on the urinal before I used it and then he used the same rag to clean the water fountain. I decided to pass, but hey, at least the thought was there.

1596816757814.png

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me too.... I have to get in shape to post here, like regular season posting...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Proof was in the photos but since some of you troglodytes are in denial here's an interview where he admits he's overweight. However, he believes that the weight will come off during TC.

I have no idea why other posters are giving you a hard time about this. It's obvious he blew off conditioning and is outta shape.

I bet he regresses this year.

"Puttin' in work. Puttin' in work everyday." Yeah right. This is like Trubisky's, "Just continue to work and get better everyday."

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Proof was in the photos but since some of you troglodytes are in denial here's an interview where he admits he's overweight. However, he believes that the weight will come off during TC.

Everyone plans to lose weight in training camp.

If you come in at weight or under weight you are going to be super light by the end of the month.

Most players will come in 10-15lbs heavy so they don’t disappear by the end of the camp.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
We are really starved for content. A lot of players come in a bit heavy. They lose it during the season because it's so physically taxing.

dll2000

Liked Posts:
Roquan -

I came into camp out of shape to get into shape. Why would I come to camp in shape?

Some people get it. Other people are just trolls.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A lot of players come into camp a few pounds over on purpose. They lose a lot of it during camp.

Takes some of these guys just a couple of weeks to lose it all.