Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
“His physical progression, I’m really excited about where his. Physically and mentally I think he’s in a great spot,” Bears inside linebackers coach Mark DeLeone said. “He’s cut up. He’s put on some lean body mass — but good weight. He looks the part right now. He’s in great shape. He’s running really well.”

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
“His physical progression, I’m really excited about where his. Physically and mentally I think he’s in a great spot,” Bears inside linebackers coach Mark DeLeone said. “He’s cut up. He’s put on some lean body mass — but good weight. He looks the part right now. He’s in great shape. He’s running really well.”

These are LIES and you KNOW IT!!! Roquan is FAT, he has Gonorrhea, and is absolutely going to REGRESS this season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Proof was in the photos but since some of you troglodytes are in denial here's an interview where he admits he's overweight. However, he believes that the weight will come off during TC.

OMG!
A football player not at playing weight at the beginning of training camp??
OMG!!!!
Has this ever happened before??????

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread is the first I've heard about Roquan or others coming into camp heavy on purpose. It makes sense, but
where were all you guys a week or 2 ago to combat all the hate on him for that one pic?

Although I coulda missed it as I didn't read into the depths of that devolving thread.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea why other posters are giving you a hard time about this. It's obvious he blew off conditioning and is outta shape.

I bet he regresses this year.

"Puttin' in work. Puttin' in work everyday." Yeah right. This is like Trubisky's, "Just continue to work and get better everyday."
You "bet he regesses", based on what your high football IQ?:cutty:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Taken before 2020 camp. Is he carrying extra weight? Yes. Lacking conditioning? No.
EeSyxjTXkAE8SOp

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Taken before 2020 camp. Is he carrying extra weight? Yes. Lacking conditioning? No.
EeSyxjTXkAE8SOp
Can you not tell a photoshopped image when you see one?

This is the original raw photo. On top of carrying a few extra pounds he has some offseason encephalitis he is going to have to work off.
1596899348216.jpeg

Last edited:

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
The guy is 5-10 pounds heavy coming into camp. He's 23 years old. He takes a dump in the morning and easily loses that weight. He's not some middle-aged keyboard warrior who looks at food and gains weight. I'm more concerned about his mental health.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The guy is 5-10 pounds heavy coming into camp. He's 23 years old. He takes a dump in the morning and easily loses that weight. He's not some middle-aged keyboard warrior who looks at food and gains weight. I'm more concerned about his mental health.
Why you concerned about his mental health? Quit believing the media and the assumptions they had. smfh It was actually a death in the family.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why you concerned about his mental health? Quit believing the media and the assumptions they had. smfh It was actually a death in the family.
Source?

Liked Posts:
Quit being so harsh on Warden. I had a chance to meet him recently and he is really a nice guy in person. He even offered to wipe the porcelain on the urinal before I used it and then he used the same rag to clean the water fountain. I decided to pass, but hey, at least the thought was there.

View attachment 6378
Wow, that's a good one dipshit...take you a while to think of it?

Liked Posts:
I have no idea why other posters are giving you a hard time about this. It's obvious he blew off conditioning and is outta shape.

I bet he regresses this year.

"Puttin' in work. Puttin' in work everyday." Yeah right. This is like Trubisky's, "Just continue to work and get better everyday."
They're idiots, that's why they're giving me a hard time. There's probably like 10 more giving me a hard time even though they know they are on my ignore list. That's a special kind of stupid.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
I've been lurking these discussions since the members here were on the chicagobears.com forum, and this is singularly the dumbest topic I've ever seen. Dumber than Fantuz Flakes. Dumber then arguing Earl Bennett was a #1 receiver. Congrats.

Liked Posts:
Lu
I've been lurking these discussions since the members here were on the chicagobears.com forum, and this is singularly the dumbest topic I've ever seen. Dumber than Fantuz Flakes. Dumber then arguing Earl Bennett was a #1 receiver. Congrats.
Lurkers are p*ssies...join in or GTFO, Karen.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lu
Lurkers are p*ssies...join in or GTFO, Karen.
All of us would appreciate it if you were more of a lurker. And since you claim lurkers are pussies, it's your chance to finally see your first vajayjay, all you will need is to look in the mirror. Sounds like a win win to me.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
you can NOT take a shit and lose weight..
even 23 year olds should work out..not everyone is capable of just being fit sittin around all day being a fuck boy and able to take a dump that loses you 5 pounds of weight....wait...wtf? stop watching Friday and getting high if you believe that shit...lmao.

et5cy.gif