Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That’s a good question. He was banned probably over a month ago for saying black people had a propensity for murder and I haven’t seen him since lol. Mods was he permabanned or is he in self exile?

Me and (another member of CCS) caught him lackin' in Elgin,IL.
tenor.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So the guy who collects women's undergarments, is fixated on another man's weight...color me shocked

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
All of us would appreciate it if you were more of a lurker. And since you claim lurkers are pussies, it's your chance to finally see your first vajayjay, all you will need is to look in the mirror. Sounds like a win win to me.
Nah, he’s seen a vag before. The man he paid to take his gf to Paris probably sent him pictures.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
you can NOT take a shit and lose weight..
even 23 year olds should work out..not everyone is capable of just being fit sittin around all day being a fuck boy and able to take a dump that loses you 5 pounds of weight....wait...wtf? stop watching Friday and getting high if you believe that shit...lmao.

et5cy.gif

I am PRETTY SURE that when I take a dump, I lose weight. I'll check in the morning and let you know!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that ought to shut up the stupid asshole in the other thread who was attacking people for even suggesting that he looked overweight.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Urlacher didn’t look like a work out warrior and he turned out to be ok!

It’s what’s under the hood that counts!!!!

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
you can NOT take a shit and lose weight..
even 23 year olds should work out..not everyone is capable of just being fit sittin around all day being a fuck boy and able to take a dump that loses you 5 pounds of weight....wait...wtf? stop watching Friday and getting high if you believe that shit...lmao.

et5cy.gif

Actually, I bet if you weighed Roquan's shit and piss in the morning it'd probably add up to 1-2 lbs.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Actually, I bet if you weighed Roquan's shit and piss in the morning it'd probably add up to 1-2 lbs.

Do you think you are helping him???

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am PRETTY SURE that when I take a dump, I lose weight. I'll check in the morning and let you know!
don't...go playing in your shit. there's an asylum for you to go do that... wait a minute, that sounds like a pretty huge and mean dump if you're losing weight at the instance of digesting, what is the so called product you consumed to dump like that? Use a digital scale btw & take pictures. i'll run my experiment and let you know ASAP.

and then consume water and breakfast and then get up in Danger.?

Last edited:

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
don't...go playing in your shit. there's an asylum for you to go do that... wait a minute, that sounds like a pretty huge and mean dump if you're losing weight at the instance of digesting, what is the so called product you consumed to dump like that? Use a digital scale btw & take pictures. i'll run my experiment and let you know ASAP.

and then consume water and breakfast and then get up in Danger.?

I mean, LITERALLY if your shit weighs even 1oz, and you aren't eating while you take said shit, then you have lost weight. This is IRL correct.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean, LITERALLY if your shit weighs even 1oz, and you aren't eating while you take said shit, then you have lost weight. This is IRL correct.
uh Gyeah i know..let's be real here, 1 oz ain't shit 3 or 4 pounds ain't either...that's like when your homie or wanna-be girlfriend tells you, "they lost weight"..and then they say 5 pounds....lmao..GTFO.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
bump

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Par for the course for a thread made by the stupidest poster on the board.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Proof was in the photos but since some of you troglodytes are in denial here's an interview where he admits he's overweight. However, he believes that the weight will come off during TC.

He's just got one of those weird bodies that puts on pounds easily when he's laying around. I expect him to come into the season very much in shape. Not rocked up, but he's never been like that. He'll be just fine.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From experience, Warden thinks Quan should hold off the carbs and eat more plain omelets. Lots of protein and low fat.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
WTF? Of course he's above his playing weight. Extra weight doesn't mean you're not in condition. He said he intentionally came to camp heavy because he always loses weight in camp. He said it's important to know your body and react accordingly. I haven't commented on Smith so far this year because real camp hasn't even started and I'm aware that he comes in heavy every year because of how he sheds weight in practice. BFD

I think the problem is those that have a bug up their ass about his weight and reading more into that than anything else.
This is literally the correct view of him being a little bit more bigger than he is when the season comes because thar extra weight comes in handy as you burn the fat as extra energy is required when you are back to practicing football and anyone who has ever been a athlete knows that as athletes we can drop weight very easily because we possess more musculature underneath the fat that requires more energy to feed the activities than the skinny dweeb nerdy types or the people who are just obese and made up of 90% whale blubber hahahaha

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Whatever happened to the idiot OP of this thread???