Roquan is having a MONSTER season

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
By the time the team can build a good offense, (if they are even willing to try), he will be retired.
I dont think this is true within 2 seasons this team could easily turn it around by 1 firing nagy and 2 focusing on the oline in the offseason

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's definitely having an amazing season, and I was one of the ones thinking he looked out-of-shape when he came into training camp. If this is what you get when you come in out of shape, come in out of shape every season.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He's definitely having an amazing season, and I was one of the ones thinking he looked out-of-shape when he came into training camp. If this is what you get when you come in out of shape, come in out of shape every season.
I think it's a natural reaction for fans to judge players on how they look but he had his reasons for intentionally carrying more weight into camp.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
The three major pluses from the season so far have been Roquan living up to his draft pick, Jaylon Johnson looking good and Darnell Mooney flashing. Gives the new GM something to work with.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really wish we were watching Kwitkowski back there with him

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The three major pluses from the season so far have been Roquan living up to his draft pick, Jaylon Johnson looking good and Darnell Mooney flashing. Gives the new GM something to work with.
Agreed. Those are 3 you can build around. Mooney would probably be on a rookie of the year type trajectory/conversation if he played in a real offense.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Bilal Nichols has also looked very good this year, although he is more of a one gap 3 tech type imo.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bilal Nichols has also looked very good this year, although he is more of a one gap 3 tech type imo.
He's been good but if you look at his sacks most of them have come off of Quinn stunting occupying two blockers. He'd definitely fair better in a 1 gap exclusive role.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's been good but if you look at his sacks most of them have come off of Quinn stunting occupying two blockers. He'd definitely fair better in a 1 gap exclusive role.
Yeah they've stopped trying to play him at NT, finally.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I’m going to be sad when someone hires Jay Rodgers away to be a defensive coordinator. The work he has done with our D-Line is absolutely outstanding.
Gotta believe his time is coming sooner rather then later.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I was told by a few on here that when this lard ass showed up to camp fat that he was gonna suck. There sure are some gems on here.