Roquan Smith allegations from girl on Tik Tok

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Account is gone. And she doesn't state that she was raped.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Being reported that this happened when she was 15?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
In before all of the Deshaun Watson haters start shaming this young woman for RapeQuan's disgusting behavior.
RapeQuan?

Did the young woman even say that she was raped, by him or anyone else?

Maybe it was a rape and maybe it wasn't.

Now, your calling him RapeQuan is calling him guilty before he was proven guilty.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
"I trust no one. You did not break me."

I don't claim to know what did or did not happen, but the above doesn't have to mean sexual assault. For all we know, it could be a bad breakup.

Maybe he made her think she was worth more to him than she was so that he could sleep with her (you know, like what happens a ton in college).

Maybe they were a thing, and then he dumped her when he realized he was getting a big payday. Maybe he made some promises he didn't keep. Maybe he was an asshole to her. Maybe it *was* a sexual assault. Lots of possibilities.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I don't claim to know what did or did not happen, but the above doesn't have to mean sexual assault. For all we know, it could be a bad breakup.

Maybe he made her think she was worth more to him than she was so that he could sleep with her (you know, like what happens a ton in college).

Maybe they were a thing, and then he dumped her when he realized he was getting a big payday. Maybe he made some promises he didn't keep. Maybe he was an asshole to her. Maybe it *was* a sexual assault. Lots of possibilities.
As a rookie in the NFL, with a freshman in HS, you think it was a bad breakup, or that Roquan was playing games with her?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do KKK members usually defend a black man when a white woman accuses him of wrongdoing?

Yeah this wasn't his best work.

Remember Blazing Saddles when Cleavon Little told the KKK "look here, I got a white woman!"
That was a funny scene(which is now edited out of the movie on TV)

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Maybe the gravy train went dry once he became famous and she got salty when she realized she was not also an instant millionaire.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As a rookie in the NFL, with a freshman in HS, you think it was a bad breakup, or that Roquan was playing games with her?

Reddit board is saying she was 15 and from South Africa. But the account is now gone. Odd situation so far as she doesn't say assault, rape or even breakup.