Roquan Smith allegations from girl on Tik Tok

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First LB taken in this years draft was the 22nd pick to GB.

It's becoming the obsolete position next to the running backs for day 1 draft importance.

Your takes are comedy gold. Last year had 2 LB's go before 22 with 1 of them looking like a HOF'er in his 1st year. A run stopping LB'er is already obsolete but a sideline to sideline cover/run/pass rushing LB'er will not be obsolete anytime soon dipshit

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Users already tearing holes into the story.

Some of these females out here trying to get paid and giving a bad name to real victims

Bust

Liked Posts:
Your takes are comedy gold. Last year had 2 LB's go before 22 with 1 of them looking like a HOF'er in his 1st year. A run stopping LB'er is already obsolete but a sideline to sideline cover/run/pass rushing LB'er will not be obsolete anytime soon dipshit

LB and RB are plug and play positions. No need to be angry about the facts.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LB and RB are plug and play positions. No need to be angry about the facts.

So is OG. You think Dallas wanted to wait in later rounds to find Micah Parsons or Indy wait until they found OG Nelson? Just stop.

Bust

Liked Posts:
So is OG. You think Dallas wanted to wait in later rounds to find Micah Parsons or Indy wait until they found OG Nelson? Just stop.

Parson's rushes the qb 99pct of his downs.

Am talkin gang tackling linebackers like Roquan. Look at his highlights on youtube. 80pct are just him making tackles that he should be making.

Nothing special. Don't overpay is all the end game. No need to get butt hurt.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look at his highlights on YouTube should be an automatic red flag when conversing with someone

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I appreciate the sentiment of not automatically siding with an athlete/celebrity that you like in these cases. I always had an issue with this wording. Not to pick on you, but whether you (or me or anyone else) declare someone guilty or not doesn't really mean anything. None of us is going to be on a jury if this goes to court. If it doesn't, nobody cares about our opinions. And none of us will ever get 100% of the information. We'll just get whatever the media discovers and publicizes. So, there will likely never be a point where we have enough info to declare someone guilty or not.
Having been on some juries, including foreperson on a double murder trial a few years back (shudder), I would say not even then are you remotely confident you know exactly what happened. You just do the best you can with what evidence is presented.

Bust

Liked Posts:
one time pro bowler in the nfl . . . as an alternate. Even coaches and opponents see it.

This is just the normal case of fans overvaluing their own. Happens to be the mainstay for all chicago scrub franchises, lol

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can someone tell me why releasing videos in increments on social media is the way she's handing this "situation"?

Why not just come right out with it if you're already implying it?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RapeQuan?

Did the young woman even say that she was raped, by him or anyone else?

Maybe it was a rape and maybe it wasn't.

Now, your calling him RapeQuan is calling him guilty before he was proven guilty.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can someone tell me why releasing videos in increments on social media is the way she's handing this "situation"?

Why not just come right out with it if you're already implying it?

You already answered this question.

$$$$

More often than not in todays day and age that is what it is about. Thots chasing clout and cash.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
You already answered this question.

$$$$

More often than not in todays day and age that is what it is about. Thots chasing clout and cash.
What are the odds of a female winning a rape case after the fact? Also, can you provide me with some reasons a female or anyone might not report a rape immediately?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not comprehend the "not going to the police to report this"... Unless, there is not, at this point, enough evidence to convict, a simple, she said, he said situation. Show me a kid? Show me a home movie? At this point, years after the fact, show me some form of proof other than, because I said so. If this happened yesterday, this is a totally different story. 4-5 years ago? Really? She should have at least waited for his new contract, bigger contract, to grab some cash out of it all.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I do not comprehend the "not going to the police to report this"... Unless, there is not, at this point, enough evidence to convict, a simple, she said, he said situation. Show me a kid? Show me a home movie? At this point, years after the fact, show me some form of proof other than, because I said so. If this happened yesterday, this is a totally different story. 4-5 years ago? Really? She should have at least waited for his new contract, bigger contract, to grab some cash out of it all.
Apparently happened in February when he was in SA. Her accounts keep getting deleted on social media

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If anything happened, the woman should’ve went to police in February instead of doing TIK TOK in May. Some stupid shit that demeans other victims out there.

This is just a money grab. Now it’s a he said, she said thing instead collecting evidence and a rape kit. How can we take this seriously when the supposed victim didn’t and used TIK TOK as the means?