Roquan Smith & Allen Robinson needs to be extended ASAP

mecha

Liked Posts:
Why Allen robinson? 20 mil a year for a mushin Mohammad 2.0 hell no
seriously, what a tremendous comparison. I never thought he was all that special, he was merely the best of the worst the team had.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
seriously, what a tremendous comparison. I never thought he was all that special, he was merely the best of the worst the team had.
Prob with fans is they base players on bears standard and not league standard. This guy doesn’t deserve that scratch period

Rise

Liked Posts:
Must be nice to have a wr who catches the ball

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
A top paid guy in the league makes that catch. Robinson seems to falter with those types of plays.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ur mom needs to be extended further onto deez nutz.

#mdb

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Weird thread to make on the same day Robinson drops a TD pass from the future of the Bears.

But besides that, OP, can we go back to our convo earlier about how you lied about not having multiple usernames?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Weird thread to make on the same day Robinson drops a TD pass from the future of the Bears.

But besides that, OP, can we go back to our convo earlier about how you lied about not having multiple usernames?

You won't respond to me.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I think we should give the Robinson and Fields connection some time, I think we only heard about that connection once or twice since training camp started.
BUT somehow Robinson caught andy's TD pass.
Maybe Robinson couldn't believe how amazing that ball was placed, he shat his heart out.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Robinson isnt making the plays a $20million WR should make. He also dropped a very catchable 4th down pass at LAR

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
LOL Pace is going to keep giving out void years and ass fucking the future cap because he can't help himself.

I want ARob to stay but he and probably Daniels/Nichols/Hicks are goners after this year.

Should pay Roquan right now, because after Warner/Leonard, going rate for top tier ILBs isn't going to get cheaper, and Denver has Alexander Johnson next up for a big payday this coming offseason before Roquan's 5th-year option next year.

$100 mil is cheaper than $110.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Best players on this team.

Montgomery is the best offensive player on this team. I love Arob, but he can't be dropping critical TD passes either.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Packers salary cap status are in worse shape then the Bears heading into next year.

In 2023 the cap balloons. That is what Pace has planned for.

NFL is the win now league

This has zero to do with Allen Robinson and Roquan Smith's extensions on an immediate basis/by next year.

Great news for 2023 though if it balloons, I guess that's "winning now."