Roquan Smith & Allen Robinson needs to be extended ASAP

Bust

Liked Posts:
This has zero to do with Allen Robinson and Roquan Smith's extensions on an immediate basis/by next year.

Great news for 2023 though if it balloons, I guess that's "winning now."

yes nfl is the win now league, duh

draft picks are required to contribute asap. No sitting in the farm for development in this league. The number of coaches/front offices that are replaced on NFL's version of <Black Monday>, i mean it tops all other pro leagues combined, that includes soccer, the sheer # of coaches that are canned is LOL and that is a direct result of the Win Now League, duh x2!!!

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Quan for sure. Looked like a pick Urlacher would have made in his prime.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Packers salary cap status are in worse shape then the Bears heading into next year.

In 2023 the cap balloons. That is what Pace has planned for.

NFL is the win now league
the NBA just worked up some new Tv deal, crazy to think most NBA players will be basically billionaires compared to broke ass NFL players.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think we should give the Robinson and Fields connection some time, I think we only heard about that connection once or twice since training camp started.
BUT somehow Robinson caught andy's TD pass.
Maybe Robinson couldn't believe how amazing that ball was placed, he shat his heart out.
No need to look into it that deeply, it was just a bad drop.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No need to look into it that deeply, it was just a bad drop.
Oh yeah, I agree. He only has one drop with Fields right now. It's still alright... It's not like I catch a beer every time some different person tosses me one.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, I agree. He only has one drop with Fields right now. It's still alright... It's not like I catch a beer every time some different person tosses me one.
I was also disappointed in him not winning that jump ball. It was a really good play by the defender but i feel like he hasnt won one of those in a really long time.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was also disappointed in him not winning that jump ball. It was a really good play by the defender but i feel like he hasnt won one of those in a really long time.
You're not wrong.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I still cant get ARobs drop out of my head. So unfortunate on so many levels.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
his right hand was too wide away, I remember that throw was near prefect placing too.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
draft picks are required to contribute asap
Don't you have to have draft picks so you can take players who can contribute ASAP? Can't wait to see what 2 picks in the first 4 rounds next year can do.

The number of coaches/front offices that are replaced on NFL's version of <Black Monday>, i mean it tops all other pro leagues combined, that includes soccer, the sheer # of coaches that are canned is LOL and that is a direct result of the Win Now League, duh x2!!!
Scintillating.

Now, what does that have to do with extensions for Roquan Smith and Allen Robinson?

AR = Comp Pick

Let someone else pay him 18+ mil. No fucking way would I pay him that money.
Robinson may not get 18+ mil. Dalton and Fields have spread the ball around as opposed to staring him down because he's the best/only threat.

Dropping a TD that hits him in the hands isn't a good start to playing for the big contract.

And you know the comp pick is going to get negated by Pace's dumb decision to pay somebody to backtrack/fill a hole he creates. Its kind of his MO.