Roquan Smith Held out Most of Practice

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is probably the 2 worst trade in bears history

But nothing compares to wanny trading a first rounder for rick mirer.

That trade was so wtf, Mirer had never shown anything.

At least Pace's Glennon signing didn't cost a first rounder.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
He is probably the 2 worst trade in bears history

But nothing compares to wanny trading a first rounder for rick mirer.

Wannstedt was the 2nd worst coach in Bears history, in my humble opinion. He was great at explaining what happened, but he was unable to do much to correct it. Bad hire. I wish I didn't have to see him or hear him talk about the Bears again. Who was the worst coach? I think Gibron was the worst coach in Bears history, in my humble opinion.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wannstedt was the 2nd worst coach in Bears history, in my humble opinion. He was great at explaining what happened, but he was unable to do much to correct it. Bad hire. I wish I didn't have to see him or hear him talk about the Bears again. Who was the worst coach? I think Gibron was the worst coach in Bears history, in my humble opinion.

Wanny didn't do shit anywhere he went as HC. Must be one of those guys who is a great assistant and not a HC. Gibron was likely the worst but IIRC, didn't have much to work with, either.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Wanny didn't do shit anywhere he went as HC. Must be one of those guys who is a great assistant and not a HC. Gibron was likely the worst but IIRC, didn't have much to work with, either.

Good point on Coach Gibron. Wasn't Wannstedt the head coach at Pitt after he was mercifully fired by the Bears? You are right. I don't think they did a damn thing under Wannstedt either.

I am really hoping that Nagy comes through.

Bort

Liked Posts:

Trestman was worse and it's not even close. Wannstedt coached like he was from a prior century, but his teams always played hard, disciplined football. He took a Bears team that had no pro bowlers to the playoffs in 1994 (and won in the first round game before being slaughtered by the 49ers). He also got another head coaching gig in the NFL and had winning seasons 4 out of his 5 years in Miami.

Trestman couldn't dream of getting another NFL head coaching gig after that shit show he presided over.

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
Trestman was worse and it's not even close. Wannstedt coached like he was from a prior century, but his teams always played hard, disciplined football. He took a Bears team that had no pro bowlers to the playoffs in 1994 (and won in the first round game before being slaughtered by the 49ers). He also got another head coaching gig in the NFL and had winning seasons 4 out of his 5 years in Miami.

Trestman couldn't dream of getting another NFL head coaching gig after that shit show he presided over.
Then the shitshow of an offense he was over in Baltimore...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
The Giants Saquon Barkley has just missed the last eight practices with a hamstring strain - must be because he also held out like R. Smith!!!

Oh wait.......he didn't. I forgot this kind of shit just tends to happen and coaches are very precautionary when it's not the regular season. But hey who am I to tell you people to chill the fuck out.

staleystarch

Liked Posts:

I think Wannstedt was worse based on giving us a 6 year shit show. And, yes I know he had two 9-7 seasons. It was still a shit show. As for Gibron, he was way to likable to be a Head Coach. Okay, Gibron was worse, but I hate even seeing Wanny on TV.