Roquan Smith requests trade

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
He’s a fish out of water in Flus’ scheme (and don’t @me with nonsense that a 34 ILB can be plugged in as a Sam/will/mike just fine) mixed with a new GM that didn’t draft him that’s tailoring the team to the new vision in a contract year.

His value probably just took a shit. Putting on Twitter that Poles doesn’t ‘negotiate in good faith’ isn’t the brightest thing to do when you’re trying to get paid like Fred Warner or Darius Leonard.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah uh mine was first ass ?
1660052013799.png
Wow, you're a perceptive one. Great job @Rush. Usually morons are limited to bagging groceries and washing cars but this guy gets to be the 8th best Bears writer for CCS.
#SiglarOwnsDaniel
@Mods please merge this late and shitty thread with my far superior thread which had it before anyone.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is a negotiation tactic by Roquan Smith's team it would be a terrible time to be traded and request a trade.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This is a negotiation tactic by Roquan Smith's team it would be a terrible time to be traded and request a trade.

Poles needs to call his bluff and see if he is willing to sit out the full year.

Roquan = OVERRATED

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Poles needs to call his bluff and see if he is willing to sit out the full year.

Roquan = OVERRATED

He won't it will kill his value and make him look like he's more trouble than he's worth to other teams. That would kill any possibility of a big contract in my opinion.

I like what Poles is doing and evaluating how well he fits the system.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
He should've been traded on draft night in order to try and get a receiver and some more assets . Why play these games knowing you were never gonna pay the position he plays in your system that type of money

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Power move: Roquan stands on the sideline at the first preseason game wearing a chain with a manhole cover.