Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So several other teams Daniel Sigler's are proposing trades for Noshowquan.

Which would be your choice:

A:
1660481006881.png

B:
1660481113858.png

C:
1660481308681.png
D:
1660481420904.png

E:
1660482951456.png
Oh, and this Cleaveland Browns website name is hilarious:
1660481191839.png

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A or E. Hard pass on the others.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A or D. Doubt Steelers resign Claypool so moving him makes sense. Question is whether they want to give an off ball LB 20m+

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If the Bears were certian they could lock up Da'Ron Payne on a relatively fair team-friendly deal I would be most keen on that one.

These are all very pretty generous I feel like. If the Browns would bump that 2024 second to a 2023 second (and just drop Kareem Hunt all together since the Bears will never approve of him on the team) it would be the next best after option E. All the Steelers offers are intriguing in their own way, but I think I'd rather have the first rounder than have Chase Claypool personally.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Payne fills a huge need, is versatile and has missed one game in the whole career I think. He's a sure bet but would cost close to as much as Roq.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Payne fills a huge need, is versatile and has missed one game in the whole career I think. He's a sure bet but would cost close to as much as Roq.
I don't know why the Redskins would make that deal. Plus give up a third rond pick? Thier fans are overrating Roquan Smith a little bit.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
none of those trades, but All the picks..

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don't know why the Redskins would make that deal. Plus give up a third rond pick? Thier fans are overrating Roquan Smith a little bit.
I haven't followed but he's on his 5th year option and maybe there is some animosity?

They have a lot of good DL but I think you're right that him and a third sounds a bit much.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Trade Smith for O Linemen. We need help there, the wide receiver wont help if Fields is on his back.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I haven't followed but he's on his 5th year option and maybe there is some animosity?

They have a lot of good DL but I think you're right that him and a third sounds a bit much.
Yeah I suppose they already have Chase Young, Montez Sweat and Jonathan Allen. Can't afford all those guys, let alone also Da'Ron Payne.

But its a pretty astute call from an opposing fanbase recognizing what is low-key one of the Bears most pretty needs. Even if it is a little out-of-town stupid in its generosity.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
IMO, the Bears are not trading Roquan this season. He will be playing under his existing contract this year. If he continues to play well in the new defensive scheme, I can see them extending him before years end (being a reasonable contract of which Roquan will not sign). Then the Bears have franchise tag they can use then sign / trade him.

I would love for Roquan to continue as a Bear. If not, leverage the hell out of him and make a trade for at least a top player and/or at least a 1st round pick.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah I suppose they already have Chase Young, Montez Sweat and Jonathan Allen. Can't afford all those guys, let alone also Da'Ron Payne.

But its a pretty astute call from an opposing fanbase recognizing what is low-key one of the Bears most pretty needs. Even if it is a little out-of-town stupid in its generosity.
Agreed, I would like this trade, and paying a high end DT $17-20M for this defense is way more critical than a high end Will.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is it just me that feels like most of these offers are overvaluing Smith?

I mean I sort of don't see Quan garnering a first in trade, let alone a first and then some
I can’t see a lb being flipped for a dline. But any team that thinks they have their qb already I can see a first for smith.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is it just me that feels like most of these offers are overvaluing Smith?

I mean I sort of don't see Quan garnering a first in trade, let alone a first and then some
I think the Redski...Commanders trade seems the most realistic. They have a shit ton of DLmen that they can't pay and could use a LB. Even straight up without the 3rd/4th rnd pick this would likely improve both teams.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts: