Roquan taken off the PUP list

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You realize they have actual doctors on staff, right? Besides, there’s absolutely no one that would believe it was anything more than a stunt.

Do you realize how many injuries are almost wholly dependent on the patient providing info on their pain and symptoms?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Do you realize how many injuries are almost wholly dependent on the patient providing info on their pain and symptoms?
Yes. And I also realize the Roquan is not in a position where they would, or should, give him the benefit of the doubt…

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes. And I also realize the Roquan is not in a position where they would, or should, give him the benefit of the doubt…
They won't have much. If a guy says he is injured in a way that doesn't show up on a test then Bears are fucked.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Who else in 2022 sat in? Metcalf, Samuel and Diontae Johnson all sat in training camp because their contract negotiators told them to do so.

Who else asked for a trade in 2022? Samuel asked for a trade before the draft.

What do all of these players have in common? They all listened to their contract negotiators and got new deals recently.

Why are people so upset with Roquan for doing the same exact thing that these other players did to get their new deals?

How many Bears did you list? How many Bears do people care about from your list? There's your answer.

Cedric Benson.
Now how many Bear hold outs do people care about?
It's really not that hard to figure out.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
How many Bears did you list? How many Bears do people care about from your list? There's your answer.

Cedric Benson.
Now how many Bear hold outs do people care about?
It's really not that hard to figure out.
How many Bears players are setting or potentially setting new salary levels with contracts?

Are you stupid enough to not understand that when a top 5 player at his position is looking for a contract extension, he is not going to merely look at the salary of players on his own team at his position but rather the whole NFL to see what is reasonable expectations for his future salary?

It really is not that hard to figure out.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
How many Bears players are setting or potentially setting new salary levels with contracts?

Are you stupid enough to not understand that when a top 5 player at his position is looking for a contract extension, he is not going to merely look at the salary of players on his own team at his position but rather the whole NFL to see what is reasonable expectations for his future salary?

It really is not that hard to figure out.

What??? You asked, "Why are people so upset with Roquan for doing the same exact thing that these other players did to get their new deals?"

How do you miss your own question???
"Why wouldn't Smith..." maybe, but why people are upset is because this one is a Bear.
If I was a fan of those other teams I wouldn't like it there either. 4 wrongs don't make a right.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I kinda wish the Bears would just post what their offer is so we could judge for ourselves.

I know that’s not how things are done and probably bad for numerous reasons.

But it still would be nice if they said “our offer was XXX and he said no.”

That or leak it…. This wild speculation is obnoxious.
Look if I was in the FO I'd leak the chit outta the offer.