Roquan's Mystery Issue Update

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don't know how legit this guy is, but what he is saying makes more sense then the wild accusations that were being thrown around on CCS. If you read through the thread someone asks "Cancer scare?" and Zimmerman responds with "not going to violate HIPPA"

Good to hear that it shouldn't be an issue moving forward.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn't he almost hold out as a rookie because he wanted the money guaranteed if he got injured?

Phobia? or does he have some kind of illness like bipolar or something.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't he almost hold out as a rookie because he wanted the money guaranteed if he got injured?

Phobia? or does he have some kind of illness like bipolar or something.

No. It was for off field issues that he wouldn't sign.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't know how legit this guy is, but what he is saying makes more sense then the wild accusations that were being thrown around on CCS. If you read through the thread someone asks "Cancer scare?" and Zimmerman responds with "not going to violate HIPPA"

Good to hear that it shouldn't be an issue moving forward.
Not going to comment on if he is right or wrong as I have no idea, but his excuse for not expounding on his vague rumor is bullshit. Only medical professionals are bound by HIPPA. Whoever told him may have violated it depending on if they are the source with medical records, but it impossible for him to violate it.

Like if I had information on Aesopians pending beehive destruction litigation due to his Melissaphilia (Arousal to bees and wasps) and wouldn't elaborate due to lawyer client privileged. I have no comment by the way.

Seems he is just peddling clickbait bullshit.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not going to comment on if he is right or wrong as I have no idea, but his excuse for not expounding on his vague rumor is bullshit. Only medical professionals are bound by HIPPA. Whoever told him may have violated it depending on if they are the source with medical records, but it impossible for him to violate it.

Like if I had information on Aesopians pending beehive destruction litigation due to his Melissaphilia (Arousal to bees and wasps) and wouldn't elaborate due to lawyer client privileged. I have no comment by the way.

Maybe everyone wanted to keep Smith info private and let him speak about it.......

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe everyone wanted to keep Smith info private and let him speak about it.......
Maybe. Zimmerman claiming that he didn't want to violate HIPPA is bs.

Reporters are not "covered entities" under HIPAA and therefore cannot violate HIPAA

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe. Zimmerman claiming that he didn't want to violate HIPPA is bs.

Reporters are not "covered entities" under HIPAA and therefore cannot violate HIPAA

Zimmerman might just be ignorant of HIPPA

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Zimmerman might just be ignorant of HIPPA
Maybe. Doesn't make his HIPAA claim any less bullshit.
Trump claimed cornavirus cases would "soon drop from 15 to 0" based on his ignorance of coronavirus.
Ignorance is not a bullshit get out of jail free card.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I agree it's all conjecture at this point, but Smith going through some serious health scare(as in they thought he had some type of cancer and was awaiting test results) makes a whole hell of a lot more sense then Smith going through mental health issues IMO. It would explain why the day of he decided to sit out. Can you imagine playing football while pending some life altering news?

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe. Doesn't make his HIPAA claim any less bullshit.
Trump claimed cornavirus cases would "soon drop from 15 to 0" based on his ignorance of coronavirus.
Ignorance is not a bullshit get out of jail free card.

I also think you may be overreacting

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I also think you may be overreacting
It was a singular post highlighting his bs use of HIPAA... until you insisted on repeatedly white knighting for him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a simple one post highlighting his bs use of HIPAA... until you insisted on repeatedly white knighting for him.

white knighting....now you are really overreacting.....all I did was simply pointed out he may be ignorant of HIPAA laws, which is entirely plausible.....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
white knighting....now you are really overreacting.....all I did was simply pointed out he may be ignorant of HIPAA laws, which is entirely plausible.....
I would certainly have used the word ignorant rather than BS if I could have avoided this exchange. My apologies

Last edited: