Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Don't @ me.

We're not winning shit with Mitch, even if the Oline bounces back.

Buy low on Rosen.
Higher football IQ
More talent
Higher upside.

Rosen has been bad but he's been on a tanking Dolphins and a shitshow Cardinals team last year.

If you're mean to me @zack54attack will ban you.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Less mobility behind a terrible OL

Apart from that...

No track record. Check.
Looks like he's shellshocked. Check.
Misses wide open guys. Check

Sign him up.

Perfect guy for Pace to toss more draft picks away for....I expect that trade to happen any day

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Rather take a flyer on Mullens or Foles or outbid as much as possible for Bridgewater in the offseason.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
If all you care about is arm strength, go jerk off to Cutler and Jeff George videos and let us adults talk football.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
No.

Priority #1, even before finding a long-term answer at quarterback, is to get higher quality play from the quarterback position.

You’re not going to fulfill that goal with someone like Josh Rosen. The Bears’ long-term answer at quarterback is going to come either from a trade or one of the upcoming drafts, but the next Bears quarterback, if they want to make any progress, is probably going to be a journeyman guy or a young QB who we know is better than Trubisky.

No one wants to hear that. That wouldn’t make Bears fans happy. But it’s also a necessary part of reversing the damage that sinking three years into a subpar quarterback has caused this franchise.

People will say, “Ewww, I don’t like Dalton/Minshew/Newton/Bridgewater/Flacco/Roethlisberger” (and who knows how many of those guys would be available), but I can guarantee that EVERY SINGLE ONE of those quarterbacks will give you higher quality quarterback play than Trubisky, no matter how ewwy you think they are.

Going into 2020 with Trubisky as your quarterback IS NOT a plan. Going into 2020 planning to start a rookie quarterback IS NOT a plan.

The Bears are going to have to bite the bullet and get a quarterback who’s better than Trubisky but who probably also won’t make anyone celebrate.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
McNown-- highly unlikable UCLA QB that sucked. Teammates hated him in college & in the pros

Rosen-- highly unlikable UCLA QB that sucks. Teammates hated him in college & hasn't made many friends in the pros.

Bears fans-- trade for him! Never change CCS

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Trade for Rosen out of desperation, give up even more draft capital, he predictably fails, and then Pace is most definitely fired. Not a sound strategy for him imo.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We're gonna end up with Cam Newton.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mullen might be worth a shot. But it depends on what they’d want for him. Rosen is blah.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Teddy Bridgewater won’t look nearly as good when he’s not getting 12 seconds to throw. And he has Chase Daniel arm strength so enjoy windy games at Soldier field.

They always claimed he would have trouble throwing in Minnesota and he did ok until he finally almost lost his leg

jive

Liked Posts:
It's not an or proposition. Rosen is a bust. It would be a worse trade than for Rick Mirer, even if it's only a 6th round pick.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Ride out Trubisky and make him throw 30x a game. Someone out there might want to fix him. Sell him for whatever you can, draft a QB and sign a veteran QB. Draft a QB every year until you find the one you like.

Or go with the guy who got benched for Fitzpatrick.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
Mullen or Bethardt at SF I think are very capable showing flashes to take a shot on