ROSS MUST GO!

LongtimeCubfan

Liked Posts:
He is not a major league manager! The team is totally out of control and he has no idea of how to motivate the players and certainly doesn't know how to get the best out of them. He is well-liked by players but he doesn't have the skills to propel them to perform better.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I can count only count 5 players worth keeping. Don't expect much out of this bunch. I would like to see AAA kids playing now getting the experience instead of the Shwindels. Wisdoms, ect

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The roster is awful. Thanks for posting the same thing as last week though
LOL, this guy just might be the single worst troll in the history of CCS. He can't even come up with new material....just rehashes his previous poor attempts.

12 posts in 4 years......

for good reason.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is not a major league manager! The team is totally out of control and he has no idea of how to motivate the players and certainly doesn't know how to get the best out of them. He is well-liked by players but he doesn't have the skills to propel them to perform better.
meh

Bust

Liked Posts:

Hardcore tanking is good. It's how the blackhawks 3 cup team was built alongside the cubs world series ring.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hardcore tanking is good. It's how the blackhawks 3 cup team was built alongside the cubs world series ring.
Well…you could also end up like the Bears where you’re tanking for 40 years with no end in sight.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Well…you could also end up like the Bears where you’re tanking for 40 years with no end in sight.

they fail to fill the most important position in the nfl. when Mitch Trubisky is ranked statistically as a top 3 greatest bear qb of all time . . .#brutal

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I can count only count 5 players worth keeping. Don't expect much out of this bunch. I would like to see AAA kids playing now getting the experience instead of the Shwindels. Wisdoms, ect
The Cubs' future isn't in AAA.

dchawks59

Liked Posts:

dchawks59

Liked Posts:
Based on the past 11 games, outscored 99-31 not sure the Chicago Cubs should keep anyone, including the GM, manager, coaches and players. The team was set up for failure at the outset, no one expected improvement based on last years purge, however, what Chicago has now is pitiful. Shocking to even see fans in the stands after being outscored 3+:1 over 11 games; and the one's previous to that were not a lot better. Can anyone say 100 losses for the year? Bottom line, this team is horrible, saw someone mentioned Cubs trading at the deadline; who and what do you get in return, more minor leaguers? This team is full of minor leaguers today and most will not make it beyone 2-3 years in the bigs. Is there a chance for relegation to AAA for this year? Get 1st or 2nd in a AAA league and be allowed to move back up to ML next year.

LongtimeCubfan

Liked Posts:
Based on the past 11 games, outscored 99-31 not sure the Chicago Cubs should keep anyone, including the GM, manager, coaches and players. The team was set up for failure at the outset, no one expected improvement based on last years purge, however, what Chicago has now is pitiful. Shocking to even see fans in the stands after being outscored 3+:1 over 11 games; and the one's previous to that were not a lot better. Can anyone say 100 losses for the year? Bottom line, this team is horrible, saw someone mentioned Cubs trading at the deadline; who and what do you get in return, more minor leaguers? This team is full of minor leaguers today and most will not make it beyone 2-3 years in the bigs. Is there a chance for relegation to AAA for this year? Get 1st or 2nd in a AAA league and be allowed to move back up to ML next year.
I couldn't agree more. The team is an embarrassment and frankly, unwatchable. I do feel sorry for Ross but, that being said, I don't believe he has what it takes to be a competitive big league manager. I think he is better suited to be a MLB studio personaility. Obviously, the GM must go as well. He gave away the farm and got back absolutely nothing. He waited waaaay too long to make the deals so he had no leverage. That is the sign of an inexperienced and less than competent GM. Perhaps he was just following orders from above but ... very poor management of assets. I thought Rizzo said it well when he asserted that there is absolutely no reason the Cubs, being a big market team, shouldn't be at least competitive every year, much like the Yankees and others. However, to do so, you must have some competency at the top, which, unfortunately, I don't believe the Cubs have at the moment.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I couldn't agree more. The team is an embarrassment and frankly, unwatchable. I do feel sorry for Ross but, that being said, I don't believe he has what it takes to be a competitive big league manager. I think he is better suited to be a MLB studio personaility. Obviously, the GM must go as well. He gave away the farm and got back absolutely nothing. He waited waaaay too long to make the deals so he had no leverage. That is the sign of an inexperienced and less than competent GM. Perhaps he was just following orders from above but ... very poor management of assets. I thought Rizzo said it well when he asserted that there is absolutely no reason the Cubs, being a big market team, shouldn't be at least competitive every year, much like the Yankees and others. However, to do so, you must have some competency at the top, which, unfortunately, I don't believe the Cubs have at the moment.
They got back nothing in the trades last year? @jts1207 is this your alt?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Then Jed Hoyer fired for strait face calling this team a team built to be in.

City fires him for buffoonary

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Meh, this team is performing exactly as predicted and expected, embrace the suck.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's actually pretty funny how so many Cub fans are just dumbasses who know so very little on how things are done. Let's go out and spend millions of dollars on free agents while in the middle of a rebuild so maybe our team can play .500 ball. That way we can't get one of the top three best young players in the draft. Maybe we can get the 18th best player....SWEEEET!! Then we can be .500 again or maybe if we're lucky we'll be 82-80. Who the fuck cares if they win 60 games? Will 75 wins mean anything? 80? Nope. Still hitting golf balls and not baseballs in October.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
It's actually pretty funny how so many Cub fans are just dumbasses who know so very little on how things are done. Let's go out and spend millions of dollars on free agents while in the middle of a rebuild so maybe our team can play .500 ball. That way we can't get one of the top three best young players in the draft. Maybe we can get the 18th best player....SWEEEET!! Then we can be .500 again or maybe if we're lucky we'll be 82-80. Who the fuck cares if they win 60 games? Will 75 wins mean anything? 80? Nope. Still hitting golf balls and not baseballs in October.

He got 2 flip SP and had Contreras on the hook.

Jed did not build this team to compete. He built it to sell rentals. How 2 of them are DL cases is called Karma.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
But I will be fair. Injury has prevented the smoke and mirrors from taking shape.

You can not shine a turd.

Pretty much what Jed has been doing sense selling off the last batch.

On spending for F/A? It works. Fla bought 2 rings by targeting 1 year windows.

They could not sustain it but let's be frank. The Cubs can push out 250M if they wanted to. They have and now don't have a rebuild to fund as a excuse.

The only difference between a farm built vs a cash built team? Investment amount is a big part. Most farm hands fail by nature. If a team has a poor track record at development it makes it worse.

So ya you really want to be somewhere in-between a self and paid for team. Right now they spent on flips that have been injured. The youth has seen growing pains and the rest are not players that are on MLB play off rosters.

So team built to compete? Vs whom little league players.