Round Of Cuts From Camp Today 2021.1.11

Granada

Liked Posts:
I know a lot of people who had/have high hopes for Entwistle, kind of a shame he was sent down (for them).

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
only recognize a few of the names honestly, and a couple of those I'm not even sure why... so overall, no huge cuts yet. I think Entwistle and Regula are the biggest maybe? Why do I know Barrett or am I just confusing him with someone cause of the common name?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nothing earth shattering. Really want to see what the Russian kid can do. I know a lot are high on Barrett here.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Didn't expect any of them to stick.

Out of that bunch, I think Teply will become the best player. His stock shot up significantly last year playing in the WHL and he's one guy I'm going to keep my eye on. If he can dedicate himself to working on his skating he just might blossom into a big top six wing.

Barratt I want to like and he has obvious talent, but something seems missing. I don't know if it was the hip surgery, but his skating didn't seem at all what it was this TC. He took a step back imo. He's better off sticking in Rockford and refining his game. He might be the only player on this list who I think would benefit from playing the entire year in the A, work and refine, become the man on the Hogs, and step into the 3C role next year for the Hawks. His hands are too good and I can see him becoming a Brent Sutter type.

I'm not sold on any of the defenseman.