Rounds 2/3 who ya want

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Only reason I didn’t pick a wr is bc of fields is the guy then next year Marvin Harrison will be a Chicago bear with our picks!

Hopefully Carolina doesn’t win a game and then it ont even cost us a second one to move up to get him
If Carolina doesn't win a game, the Bears will be moving down ... for a king's ransom ... and then getting Marvin Harrison Jr.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Still Available.

1. O'Cyrus Torrence, OL, Florida

2. Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State

3. Michael Mayer, TE, Notre Dame

4. Julius Brents, DB, Kansas State

5. John Michael Schmitz, OL, Minnesota

6. Brian Branch, DB, Alabama

7. Daiyan Henley, LB, Washington State

8. Keion White, DL, Georgia Tech

9. Clark Phillips, CB, Utah

10. Cody Mauch, T, North Dakota State

11. Cam Smith, DB, South Carolina

12. Antonio Johnson, DB, Texas A&M

13. BJ Ojulari, DE, LSU

14. Darnell Washington, TE, Georgia

15. Kelee Ringo, DB, Georgia

16. Jalin Hyatt, WR, Tennessee

17. Adetomiwa Adebawore, DL, Northwestern

18. Hendon Hooker, QB, Tennessee

19. Will Levis, QB, Kentucky

20. Trenton Simpson, LB, Clemson

21. Derick Hall, DE, Auburn

22. DJ Turner, DB, Michigan

23. Josh Downs, WR, North Carolina

24. Joe Tippmann, OL, Wisconsin

25. Steve Avila, C, TCU

26. Drew Sanders, LB, Arkansas

27. Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami (FL)

28. Dawand Jones, OL, Ohio State

29. Isaiah Foskey, DL, Notre Dame

30. Tyler Steen, OL, Alabama

31. Cedric Tillman, WR, Tennessee

32. Zach Charbonnet, RB, UCLA

33. Sydney Brown, DB, Illinois

34. Jonathan Mingo, WR, Ole Miss

35. Tyjae Spears, RB, Tulane

36. Sam LaPorta, TE, Iowa

37. Devon Achane, RB, Texas A&M

38. Jordan Battle, DB, Alabama

39. Tre'Vius Hodges-Tomlinson, CB, TCU

40. Keeanu Benton, NT, Wisconsin

41. Tuli Tuipulotu, DL, USC

42. Marvin Mims, WR, Oklahoma

43. Jaelyn Duncan, OL, Maryland

44. Siaki Ika, DL, Baylor

45. Luke Musgrave, TE, Oregon State

46. Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati

47. Blake Freeland, OL, BYU

48. Rashee Rice, WR, SMU

49. Matthew Bergeron, OL, Syracuse

50. DeMarvion Overshown, LB, Texas

51. Tucker Kraft, TE, South Dakota State

52. Eli Ricks, DB, Alabama

53. Zach Harrison, DE, Ohio State

54. Roschon Johnson, RB, Texas

55. Garrett Williams, DB, Syracuse

56. Jayden Reed, WR, Michigan State

57. Tank Bigsby, RB, Auburn

58. Brenton Strange, TE, Penn State

59. Kyu Blu Kelly, CB, Stanford

60. Darius Rush, DB, South Carolina

61. Jammie Robinson, DB, Florida State

62. Ji'Ayir Brown, SAF, Penn State

63. Chase Brown, RB, Illinois

64. Israel Abanikanda, RB, Pittsburgh

65. Cory Trice, CB, Purdue

66. Trey Palmer, WR, Nebraska

67. JL Skinner, SAF, Boise State

68. Gervon Dexter, DL, Florida

69. Riley Moss, DB, Iowa

70. Byron Young, LB, Tennessee

71. A.T. Perry, WR, Wake Forest

72. Jaylon Jones, DB, Texas A&M

73. Christopher Smith, DB, Georgia

74. Luke Wypler, OL, Ohio State

75. Dorian Williams, LB, Tulane

76. Owen Pappoe, LB, Auburn

77. Kobie Turner, DT, Wake Forest

78. Karl Brooks, DT, Bowling Green

79. Parker Washington, WR, Penn State

80. Jartavius Martin, DB, Illinois

81. Ricky Stromberg, OL, Arkansas

82. Wanya Morris, OL, Oklahoma

83. DeWayne McBride, RB, UAB

84. YaYa Diaby, DL, Louisville

85. Chandler Zavala, G, North Carolina State

86. Zach Evans, RB, Ole Miss

87. Kenny McIntosh, RB, Georgia

88. Keondre Coburn, DT, Texas

89. Nick Saldiveri, OL, Old Dominion

90. Kendre Miller, RB, TCU

91. Eric Gray, RB, Oklahoma

92. Brandon Hill, DB, Pittsburgh

93. Andrei Iosivas, WR, Princeton
Hopefully, there will still be some really good players available at 53 who are BPA on Poles' board and who fit positions of need.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Id like
1. Tippmann from center Wisconsin
2. Foskey or iupoti
3. Da wand Jones RT

Fuck it! Wright can be LT and dawand Jones at RT, Tippmann at center m, Nate Davis and Jenkins-good luck other teams stopping that! Or

Both foskey and iupoti I think it’s spelled will be good to great de’s in the nfl

From a sheer physical specimen perspective, I'd have Wright at RT and move Dawand to LT and have him compete with Braxton, whom I would kick inside and also have him competing with Jenkins for LG, which is where I slide Jenkins to in light of the RG FA signing.

That may sound crazy to people, but Poles in his presser last night stressed he isn't handing out jobs, and everyone will be competing, and they will start their best 5, and on top of that, I believe earlier in the week/month Braxton Jones was told to prepare himself to be moved around this upcoming off season.

Its all music to my ears, and confirms what I have been telling people, both about the o-line and Jones himself; it tells me I got my vision synced up to Poles now, so it should be easier to figure out what he's doing or going to do with the line in the future.

That all being said, as much as I would LOVE Dawand, I think they go DT with the next pick, and it could be the kid from Northwestern. The Bears still need a 3-tech, and I think he is who they have earmarked.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them not draft a center until round 4. But I would love, LOVE for them to take a shot guard with either their late 2nd or early 3rd.

Mostly looking at positions instead of guys.

That being said, as long as the Bears draft 2 more guys who can start right away, I don't care what position they take, honestly. I just want someone who can potentially start or compete to start at Center taken somewhere in the draft - but it doesn't have to be in round 2 or 3.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get it will be a run heavy offense but the logic used by many to defend the trade was Claypool is better than anything that would have been available today at WR.
I’m not signing onto that. I’d rather just sign a vet who will give similar production and use it on a different position. Claypool just won’t produce that much if Mooney comes back healthy. Just not enough targets to go around. However, it’s easy saying this now because at the time the roster didn’t have a #1WR until Moore came around.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I’m not signing onto that. I’d rather just sign a vet who will give similar production and use it on a different position. Claypool just won’t produce that much if Mooney comes back healthy. Just not enough targets to go around. However, it’s easy saying this now because at the time the roster didn’t have a #1WR until Moore came around.
The bears will still be ‘run heavy’ because of fields but I highly doubt they try to run a run heavy offense like last year. Again, a huge reason they did not pass is because of the OL. They brought in another guard, drafted a RT, and the worst OL last year in mustipher is gone. It’s foolish to think they are going to go out and run the exact same offense they did last year, or that the coaching staff actually want to have an offense that can’t/doesn’t pass

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just want a true center. Complete the offense because we are going to need to score a lot of points. Whitehair isn’t the answer.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The bears will still be ‘run heavy’ because of fields but I highly doubt they try to run a run heavy offense like last year. Again, a huge reason they did not pass is because of the OL. They brought in another guard, drafted a RT, and the worst OL last year in mustipher is gone. It’s foolish to think they are going to go out and run the exact same offense they did last year, or that the coaching staff actually want to have an offense that can’t/doesn’t pass
Yes they will pass more but the run/pass splits will still lean towards run more than most teams in the league.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Guys I like in the top 50 left. Guys I hope we draft in bold.

Honestly would love Hooker if he falls. Never hurts to have a backup plan.
It's going to be painful watching so many guys we want the Bears to get get drafted for the first hour/hour and a half of the 2nd round tonight.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I mean you’re absolutely correct. I just don’t see the need to endlessly discuss it.

I also don’t see a WR available that I’m in love with top of Day 2 though. So Chase may very well be the best WR available. We will see in several months.
J.Downs, J.Mingo, J.Hyatt

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No chance this happens but Porter slides to us, then any one of Tippman, Foskey, Brents, Hall, Adebawore, Tuli, JMS, Benton. So much good talent left.
I think Pitt takes Porter at #32 if they don't trade down.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If Carolina doesn't win a game, the Bears will be moving down ... for a king's ransom ... and then getting Marvin Harrison Jr.
Carolina will win more games then the Bears will IMO.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DB Brents
DE Felix KSU
DE Foskey
DE Hall
DT Benton
OC Tippman
WR Tillman
WR Hyatt
LB Hanley WSU

Having the 32nd pick right about now would be just fucking great. And no I won’t shut up about that.
Thank you for mentioning this. This is something ive been wanting to say for a while now!

They would be in wonderful position with the 32nd pick instead of having an underperforming team cancer eating away at the Poles/Eberflus organizational CULTURE.

Anyways that unforgivable mistake aside, B. Brand, D. Hall and J. Tippman are 3 that i would be very happy with. Tippman #1 but i have to wait to see if he ends up on the Bears before determining scheme fit. Lots of good players available and i look forward to posters acting like 2nd and 3rd rounders getting playing time on a horrible team is some kind of achievement.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Get the best available pass rusher and then get the best available center. After that, BPA the remainder of the draft.