RUH ROH LOL LIONS 1st rounder has some question marks already???

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Did you literally never take an English class? Holy run on sentence, Batman. How is it bad that a coach doesn’t want to make the guy earn his position as a starter?

Maybe try no to be a dick. Autism is a thing ya know?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Campbell also said that while Hutchinson possesses the kind of strength to be successful as a rookie, he also has plenty of room for growth.

“There’s still a ton of meat on the bone with him. That’s pretty exciting,” Campbell said. “So, you can never tell for sure, but I would say this — it’s one of the reasons why we wanted to pick this guy, is his DNA says he’s going to do everything that he can to be successful. And he’s got enough ability and enough strength, he certainly does, to go out there and help us and help us win some games.

“Now, when will that be? How fast will that be? I don’t know. I know this, we’re not going to put him out there until he’s ready. He’s going to have to show it to us. But we’ll see how it goes. Again, we’re Day Two into OTAs.”

Looks like they aren't completely sold on him starting day one.....

YIKES
Trying to get a head start on @Anytime23 for the lance stone thread of the year are you?

I suspect this one will age just as well.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trying to get a head start on @Anytime23 for the lance stone thread of the year are you?

I suspect this one will age just as well.
I just made this thread to take the heat off of you making fun of my mock draft threads.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lion's head coach cried last year and now he is talking about another man's DNA being his most impressive trait. What could go wrong?
if your girlfriend where to get to close to the grill and melt?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Even if he does end up being a badass, the Lions are allotted one stud at a time while the rest of the team makes them a joke. HOFs = Barry, Calvin...oh, never mind, those are the only two during my lifetime. Suh may get there if they ignore the head stomping and other such dirty play?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I took English classes all throughout the grade threw middle school education journey but where I went did not really have much in the way of special needs curriculum so maybe perhaps you can hold back and st*u with the insults because not all brains function in the exacturally same ways and now knowing this fact because I've explained it to you maybe you will find a way to remove the hate from the inside of your heart and become more compassionate in how you choose to communicate with others maybe not born with the same mental prowess as that of yourselve.
Even though I still wanna fight you
I got your back on this brother!