Rumor: Aaron Rodgers to the Broncos

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Has to be something to it. You have your shot at one of the top QBs and you pass for Lock and Bridgewater?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I highly doubt Rodgers is going anywhere. Rodgers is just being a diva but he'll be back. Does he have a no trade clause?

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Also on a side note Brad Evans has a very punchable face and I've never heard of him.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
why is this still going on? broncos are not getting rodgers, this is just his tactic to get more money out of the packers...he knows packers stand no chance without him. Love is nowhere close to being ready otherwise they could have pulled the trigger moving him.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not only is Rodgers screwing the Packers, but he helped the Bears nab Fields. Thank you Aaron.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
That division will be brutal

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Why would the Packers trade him after the draft? The picks are next to worthless when you trade Rodgers to another team; the only time you'd trade him is before the draft when there is pick certainty for that first year.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good. Get him out of the division

Yes. Some part of me wants him to stay in GB and suffer future asskickings by the Bears for the sake of justice & come-uppins. Smug-ass Rodgers more than deserves misery in the few seasons left in the league courtesy of CHI.

But even more than my Rodgers distain, is my frustration with decades of spoiled ass dumbfuck Packer fans riding their high horses all over us. They DESERVE to wallow without a HOF QB or even a decent one for a long while!!!

Hopefully Rodgers leaves for Jeopardy as far as I'm concerned. FUCK GB Cheesehead bulblefuck fans!!!