My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So do something you spineless twat.

Jeez normally I try to be a bit more upbeat on here but "frustrated" is a lot of energy to be spent doing nothing. Do something.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
So set up a (clandestine?) meeting with Louis Riddick when he's in town next week for the MNF game. Interview him for GM job. He's not a joke or token candidate, somyou kill 2 birds with one stone:interview a credible candidate early and get one of the Rooney Rule interviews out of the way.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So do something you spineless twat.

Jeez normally I try to be a bit more upbeat on here but "frustrated" is a lot of energy to be spent doing nothing. Do something.

Exactly my thoughts. If this is true...Grow a pair of balls and so something about it. Actions speak louder then words.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe George should take a look in the mirror if he has blame to cast.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Has anyone with any sort of credibility confirmed this or are we trusting another Bears Twitter guy who gets nothing right?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
So set up a (clandestine?) meeting with Louis Riddick when he's in town next week for the MNF game. Interview him for GM job. He's not a joke or token candidate, somyou kill 2 birds with one stone:interview a credible candidate early and get one of the Rooney Rule interviews out of the way.
Maybe Riddick for team prez? Let him clean house make decisions.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Of a bad line of Bears bloggers, this guy might be the worst. He has no sources and just lies and makes things up out of thin air. Nothing to see here. Common sense says everyone in the Bears org is frustrated.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe this. People think the McCaskeys don't care, whereas I believe the opposite is true. I think George is the kind of guy who gets out of the way of his staff, until he feels said staff has lost the playbook.

I believe Matt Nagy is feeling the heat and will turn over play-calling duties in order to keep his job, starting with the next game.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I believe this. People think the McCaskeys don't care, whereas I believe the opposite is true. I think George is the kind of guy who gets out of the way of his staff, until he feels said staff has lost the playbook.

I believe Matt Nagy is feeling the heat and will turn over play-calling duties in order to keep his job, starting with the next game.

Matt Nagy giving up play calling? He would die before going down that path.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Wherever it comes from, no one could blame George. Delay of game after time outs, no play ready after successful punt fake.
the coaching staff looks like a bunch of goddamned amateurs..

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone with any sort of credibility confirmed this or are we trusting another Bears Twitter guy who gets nothing right?

TBF, they do preface the tweet with "RUMOR".

(Nevermind it's them starting the rumor)

All the same...the Bears have never fired anyone midseason, so even if Virginia is pissed again...we won't know until January.